1. When i get attacked, sometimes it feels like im stunned for a sec when im not.

So since today i encountered a very weird problem, sometimes, when i get hit with a spell, or an autoattack, then i get "stunned" or "teleported" back a bit, is it only me or anyone else noticed this recently? For example here is a scenario, a warlock attacks me with one of his non instant cast spells, and when that spell hits i get teleported backwards a bit.

2. i have the same problem i was thinking maybe they are hacking i guess not is not only me too i weird

3. i have the same problem i was thinking maybe they are hacking i guess not is not only me too i weird
    It's gotta be hacks! BAN EM!

On a serious note: probably some lag on the attacking player side or server, happens to me when i judge some guys picking my flowers, annoying for melees.

4. Not just you. GMs / Devs should start looking into this more seriously.. It is becoming quite of a game changer in some situations.

5. It's the anti cheat freaking out, since it was tweeked a while back.

6. I've noticed this a few times myself. Something that seems possibly up the same alley I've noticed is when players (specifically hunters, sometimes other Ranged DPS) are able to attack me full-on while I (on a hunter as well) am constantly bombarded with "Target needs to be in front of you" or "Too far away" even for Hunter's Mark on them. I'm not sure if it's a combination of lag and great distance between 2 players (I play from East Coast, USA), or if it's something a little more malicious and third-party. I'm not sure if this is related to the main topic at hand, however I hope any information I can provide is useful in resolving this, no intentions of hijacking this topic. :)
    Edited: July 31, 2016 Reason: Edited for clarity to reinforce main topic.

7. It's the anti cheat freaking out, since it was tweeked a while back.
    its this

same problem happened some years ago with this "rubberbanding" (you get flung back in place like you were on a rubberband)

i guess its this or speedhackers

8. im sure this is because of path of frost. its a new bug or idk

9. Same thing happens when sprint is over, instead of keep running we are getting this stun-like. Feels like anti cheat sentinel is not working well.

10. im sure this is because of path of frost. its a new bug or idk
    Yea definitively that Path of Frost bugging the **** out of us you completely stop moving and then cant move at all for few seconds ,it's really annoying and as someone say sometime it's a game changer. Hope they will look at it .

11. I've had the same problem. It usually occurs if you have auto run and pull aggro of some random mobs and just freeze still.

Another problem I've had sometimes is where I have the necessary runes/runic power to use an ability, but even if I spam it, I'm told that I don't have enough runic. Anyone else had this problem? (I'm even tempted to get that addon which spams your buttons like crazy because of this bug)

12. Yea definitively that Path of Frost bugging the **** out of us you completely stop moving and then cant move at all for few seconds ,it's really annoying and as someone say sometime it's a game changer. Hope they will look at it .
    Oh so that's it!
    Happens in arathi basin way more offten than I'd like it to happen, mostly on pala with crusader aura and aura mastery while rushing somewhere.

13. fix this **** its making is impossible for mele to pvp

14. Since my previous guess (not really technically well compiled since I had no solid proof) was deleted, now I'll only use one word - "lag".

15. It's a glitch or bugg, like a invisible wall or sometin like dat...