1. Thats why the OP never called the leader for ninja. or even claimed that he was one in any way. You see that it is a huge difference in asking if this could be a potential ninja and claiming someone IS a ninja.

I would say it did look a bit strange. beign invited to a raid where no one told a specific item is reserved, then gettign the information in a whisper. never seeing the whole raid beign informed. Could have just been a missunderstanding, the raid leader forgot to tell the guy when inviting him. But usally if you look for people to a raid with reserved loot then you anounce that in the chat like "LF 2 dps and 1 tank ICC25. (DBW reserved)" or something similar. then people know and no one that do need that item will try to join

The OP simply asked if this was normal behavior or if it could have been something wierd or a potantial ninja. He never accused the raid leader of actually being a ninja. He did not even whine about it.
    The difference is not that huge as you might think it is. "Is he a ninja?" or "He is a ninja!" will lead you exactly to the same aanswers - "No, he isn't.", or, if you may find it more suitable, "No, not necessarly.". Also yeah the OP isn't calling him a ninja, but some of the previous posters are, or saying his attitudes weren't the best. Strange? Why? Honestly I've seen RL whisping me about reserved items, then I say yes, or I'll leave raid saying "ok, gl". If RL bothers to message those who will probably need it, then there's absolutely nothing wrong here (i.e. RL whisping those who can melee dps).
    Right, agree, once you want a reserved item, better tell on global channel mentioning the reserved item in brackets to avoid worse situations, thing is, we can't know for sure if RL has told the others before, maybe yes, maybe not. As I said, those screens shows like 30% maybe 40% of the entire story and it kind of amuses me how people posting here instantly come with hasty conclusions. Again, let the guy make more raids and see if he actually does anything out of normal, it's the best way for a report afterwards. Now printing few screens and make a thread asking if ninja or not, sorry, I don't think that the progress will go that far, and in the end, people will eventually finish up raging at each other

2. The difference is not that huge as you might think it is. "Is he a ninja?" or "He is a ninja!" will lead you exactly to the same aanswers - "No, he isn't.", or, if you may find it more suitable, "No, not necessarly.". Also yeah the OP isn't calling him a ninja, but some of the previous posters are, or saying his attitudes weren't the best. Strange? Why? Honestly I've seen RL whisping me about reserved items, then I say yes, or I'll leave raid saying "ok, gl". If RL bothers to message those who will probably need it, then there's absolutely nothing wrong here (i.e. RL whisping those who can melee dps).
    Right, agree, once you want a reserved item, better tell on global channel mentioning the reserved item in brackets to avoid worse situations, thing is, we can't know for sure if RL has told the others before, maybe yes, maybe not. As I said, those screens shows like 30% maybe 40% of the entire story and it kind of amuses me how people posting here instantly come with hasty conclusions. Again, let the guy make more raids and see if he actually does anything out of normal, it's the best way for a report afterwards. Now printing few screens and make a thread asking if ninja or not, sorry, I don't think that the progress will go that far, and in the end, people will eventually finish up raging at each other
    True we dont know the whole story. But from what we seen the Op did not really cause any riot or anything while in the raid. he just asked about it in raid chat. I have been RL myself and had reserved loot and i have been forced to kick people because they caused a riot over it. But in those cases they KNEW about it when they joined and still started complaining about it. Never kicked anyone just because he asked about it in chat, specially not if i forgot to tell him before he joined. And if the rest of the raid already know it does not cause any riot if someone ask about it in raid chat so to say. If they continue to complain or rage about it then yeah i would and have kicked people

We don't know if this RL had told the rest of the raid or not and i guess we will never know that. But we do know he did kick the OP directly after he mentioned the reserved loot in the raid chat, wich i find a bit strange

Does that make him a ninja? No, not at all. and i find it unlikley that he is. If he had been he had probably not bothered to whisper the OP about it. To me it looks more lite its a RL that does not want people to question what he say and have a low tolerance when it comes to that rather than him being a ninja

3. Good players use imgur and have keybinds.
    Bad players use tinypic and click.

:>
    Hell no. I use keybinds and imgur but i am no good player so that is just bull****. and as there is bad players using keybinds and imgur why should it not be good players that uses tinypic and click?

4. Hell no. I use keybinds and imgur but i am no good
    You are not so bad as you think :))

5. And as far as hating on clickers goes i've seen clickers that go rank1 in arena.
    I'm sorry but this is bull****. Maybe the guy didn't have some non-important spells bound but clicking your main abilities (and focus macros) just won't work. Oh, and, since you say you find ferals easy, may I ask what class is hard for you to play? DK?

6. The only problem with clicking I propose is this: What happens when your UI bugs out and spells/actionbars aren't showing?

I'll give a specific example of my Hunter: http://imgur.com/a/rOHCA

As you can see, my Pet Bar is completely bugged. It has been for quite some time. My pet abilities (Pet Stay, Pet Passive, Pet Follow, etc.) are not in the Pet Spellbook either. This is not remedied in any way by dismissing, killing and reviving, or anything. If this happened to anyone who relied upon the UI to work for them 100% of the time, it would cause quite a bit of a stir. The only permanent solution is to create macros for these things. The problem? Pet abilities on this server require spamming, LOTS of spamming; especially movement. By having to constantly click to reposition your pet (to intervene other Hunter's traps, bringing him in range for Roar of Sacrifice on the Shadow Dance for your Healer, etc.) you are unable to use your mouse for various other tools, mainly vision, positioning, and targeting. Having the vision to know you need to duck behind that rock or pillar in the next 0.5 seconds or the Lava Burst is coming means life or death quite often.

These pet maneuvers/abilities are spammed about 10-20 times per player per fight, depending on the situation (and pet):

/petpassive

/petstay

/petfollow

#showtooltip
    /petattack
    /cast Bite

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus,mod:shift]Charge; Charge

#showtooltip
    /cast Growl

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover] Intervene
    /cast Intervene

#showtooltip
    /cast Roar of Sacrifice
    /cast [target=mouseover, help][target=player] Roar of Sacrifice

#showtooltip
    /cast Bullheaded
    /cast Cower

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus,mod:shift]Ravage; Ravage

Note: NONE of these abilities do anything for my character. This does not include managing stings + shots etc. This is solely for my pet, and isn't including Master's Call and many other abilities that provide either utility or DPS.

I couldn't imagine trying to click these things constantly while managing a target that is coming at you with the intent of killing you. No offense to the clickers out there, I'm sure there are quite a few of you that do well, I just can't see how it's done with all of the micro-management honestly!

7. I couldn't imagine trying to click these things constantly while managing a target that is coming at you with the intent of killing you. No offense to the clickers out there, I'm sure there are quite a few of you that do well, I just can't see how it's done with all of the micro-management honestly!
    Honestly? Hunters are the WORST CLASS to state that you can't do things while clicking. I mained a hunter for 2 years. All of my abilities are macro'ed and I can simply click all of them if I wished to do so. My DPS would still be the same and in PvP circumstances the performance would drop by 10% since I have a lot of macros. I mean; Got to 2k Rating in 2's with a full PvE hunter. That's how easy it is.

Hunters are one of the classes that can pull a steady number of 18k DPS minimum with a one button macro. Stating that a Hunter needs a lot of keybinds is a joke however they do need a lot of macros as you stated and well
    Edited: August 5, 2016

8. Honestly? Hunters are the WORST CLASS to state that you can't do things while clicking. I mained a hunter for 2 years. All of my abilities are macro'ed and I can simply click all of them if I wished to do so.
    How do you tell your Pet to Intervene absorb a trap while also using your own abilities with a GCD up?

First 12