1. Is this even normal or usual ?

I dont know what to say now as you can see in the pictures leader of raid whispered me and told me dbw is reserved and everybody else in raid agreed that after raid is full.
    I asked raid for did they really agreed it and he kicked me from raid. I dont know what will you think but its a potential ninja for me.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2jg17jc.jpg
    http://i68.tinypic.com/21ahetu.jpg
    http://i64.tinypic.com/110vpm1.jpg
    http://i64.tinypic.com/f4jxgi.jpg
    http://i65.tinypic.com/xfw19x.jpg
    http://i67.tinypic.com/eh0l8g.jpg

2. That's priceless.
    I feel sorry for the guys who stayed there since it's just gonna be RO when they see that he really will give it to "a friend" and end the raid after DBS.

But things like these are more and more common around here, people reserving BOE and Primos is sort of ok, but still sucks, reserving items is just plain stupid.

Another experience: A while back, like a few months, a guy tried going TOC25n and spammed global with a message like:"NEED ALL TOC25N, 5.5k+ BOE/RECEPIE/ORB AND CLOTH ITEMS RESS"
    Wanna try and guess the class? A clother ofc, mage to be specific.
    About an hour later he changed it to just boe/recepie/orb ress and I guess some people fell for it...

3. You are right even reserving boe primo is weird but reserving item is just insane. Who would join an icc25 if dbw is reserved ? And why is he telling me on whisper when there is 23 more people were in raid
    Since he kicked me before raid start i couldnt prove that he ninja ed DBW but im pretty sure he will.

4. From screens as i understand he didn't inform people about specific loot rules. Instead he makes when raid is in progress. This is basic ninja looting.

edit: turns out our victim didn't even started raid. This changes everything.
    Edited: July 30, 2016

5. we have serious detectives here
    no raid were just started we waited around half hour to gather 25 people and we entered icc we were clearing the trash.
    I am not crying about kicking from icc 25 and i dont even get saved. im telling the story here. Leader changed rule after started and he only whisp me about this. Rest of raid doesnt know about his plans to ninja dbw. And according to someguy in raid he did actually ninjad dbw after all this. But im not sure about that because i wasnt saw that he stole dbw and i dont wanna blame him.
    Yes i said who would join ICC 25 if dbw is reserved. I wouldnt for example. I am just 1.5 month old in this server but only thing i needed from a pug ICC 25 is dbw and Emblems.

6. Just because they are the Raid Lead dosent mean they are the MasterLooter, And as far as hating on clickers goes i've seen clickers that go rank1 in arena ect just because you dont play that way dosent mean some1 else can't be effective that way.
    Example Some people have physical Barriers 'lost fingers' hell maybe no ****ing arms.
    Ive seen a paraplegic person playing wow with just his mouth and a fancy piece of equipment.

7. i've seen clickers that go rank1 in arena ect
    Are you talking about death knights ?
    There you can play without binds using your legs only.

8. Are you talking about death knights ?
    There you can play without binds using your legs only.
    Pro tip if you think any class is remotely hard to play in Wrath your terrible at the Game, Just a Fact Sorry.

9. Pro tip if you think any class is remotely hard to play in Wrath your terrible at the Game, Just a Fact Sorry.
    If you think DK or ret Pal are nearly hard as mage or feral to play in Wrath your terrible at the Game, Just a Fact Sorry.

10. If you think DK is nearly hard as mage or feral to play in Wrath your terrible at the Game, Just a Fact Sorry.
    I Main'ed Feral for months i find it incredibly easy others suck at it its the player not the class.
    ps:Try be original thanks

11. g600 Logitech not a clicker but Whatever floats your boat.

12. Oh come on, what is this? There is not a single prove that makes the raid leader a ninja. I'm not saying that he surely isn't, but those screenshots lack all of the evidence. Lets see those rules based on screens

-A party or raid leader who changes the looting system to "Master Loot" near the end of a boss kill and steals the loot off of a corpse without letting other players roll for the items.
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.

* Screenshot containing explaination of looting rules (and if any item is reserved). If it wasn't mentioned you should consider asking for it within the raid, before it begins.
    ** Screenshot showing raid composition (full raid group window) at the start of raid.
    ** Any changes of Master Looter should be documented too to further improve the evidence.
    Should Raid leader change person with Master Loot he has to ensure that new ML knows how loot is distributed.
    There are no screenshots of him changing to master loot near a boss kill
    There are no screenshots of him giving items to other players instead of to the guy who won the roll
    There were no change of rules during the raid, as it didn't even started
    Player bypassing master loot, or rolling need when he cant wear it? That has nothing to do with RL

Although it is in whisper, we know that dbw was reserved. Hell, RL even did bother to ask OP privately if he needed that, giving him the option to leave the raid. If anything, it shows that he has not the intention of ninja. And the fact you see RL whispering only one player about dbw, you assume that he didn't warn the others? You can't
    We don't know raid composition, it wasn't full even, as the RL was still looking for more players

So yeah as for me, the guy doesn't seem a ninja. The only players who can report him as a ninja are those who were in raid after boss kill and saw the items being unfairly distributed, IF he really did that
    As for the OP, I'm afraid he wasted few minutes to upload those screenshots and making this thread. Things like this happens everyday
    And yeah if I was that RL I would kick him too as he was pushing it too far with tons of messages and attempting to cause a drama in raid chat (although I confess I would love to read dramas, love them)

Conclusion to decide who is right or wrong between all of us - let him make more raids and wait till he actually ninja something, I'll be waiting
    Edited: August 3, 2016

13. Next time you create your own icc 25m pug and plesase come back and tell us how much time it took to get the group going and how many bosses you killed in there OP .

And perhaps the raid leader told you when you joined but you missed it , we can't tell since you don't have enough screenshots of the whole situation .
    Edited: August 3, 2016

14. Oh come on, what is this? There is not a single prove that makes the raid leader a ninja. I'm not saying that he surely isn't, but those screenshots lack all of the evidence. Lets see those rules based on screens

Conclusion to decide who is right or wrong between all of us - let him make more raids and wait till he actually ninja something, I'll be waiting
    Thats why the OP never called the leader for ninja. or even claimed that he was one in any way. You see that it is a huge difference in asking if this could be a potential ninja and claiming someone IS a ninja.

I would say it did look a bit strange. beign invited to a raid where no one told a specific item is reserved, then gettign the information in a whisper. never seeing the whole raid beign informed. Could have just been a missunderstanding, the raid leader forgot to tell the guy when inviting him. But usally if you look for people to a raid with reserved loot then you anounce that in the chat like "LF 2 dps and 1 tank ICC25. (DBW reserved)" or something similar. then people know and no one that do need that item will try to join

The OP simply asked if this was normal behavior or if it could have been something wierd or a potantial ninja. He never accused the raid leader of actually being a ninja. He did not even whine about it.

15. There are some really great clickers
    Good players use imgur and have keybinds.
    Bad players use tinypic and click.

:>

12 Last