1. Just a question about blood dk tanks.

Hi. At first when i made my dk i wanted to pvp, so i went unholy and focused on stats that are needed in pvp (basic ones like strenght for example), so my gear might not be the one that a tank should have. My question is, does it matter that much in normal rdf? I never really did dungeons on my other characters, never was a pve kinda guy but now i wanna try it for some reason.

Also some basic tips would be appreciated, as i said, i never really ran dungeons before, and if i did i was dps.

Also frost or blood presence?
    Edited: July 30, 2016

2. Hello Baniel! and to quickly answer, yes the stats matter...but only once you reach a point. levels 55-70 it isn't critical, as you starter set will be fine for tanking. but lvl 70+ , tank stats matter as you will be placing a great deal of stress on the healer if your taking too much damage. the tanks stats reduce this a great deal. Now, allot of it can depend on the healer you have. if your running normal (not heroic) RDF, and you get a lvl 80 healer with good gear, it really wont matter that much. But it's hard to bet your dungeon experience on whether you will get an overgeared healer or not.

My suggestion is to run the questlines that reward tanking gear. most the blue gear you get in the quests are good enough to tank with. also, if you have rep with some of the 80 fractions (ebon knights, argent crusade, etc.) you can purchase the blue gear there and that will work as well too. crafting can also net you a good starter tank set for normal RDF.

Heroic you definitely need the tanks stats, simple as that. Hope this helps!

3. You also forgot to mention the most important reputation faction for tanks, that is Wymrest Accord.

4. Hi. At first when i made my dk i wanted to pvp, so i went unholy and focused on stats that are needed in pvp (basic ones like strenght for example), so my gear might not be the one that a tank should have. My question is, does it matter that much in normal rdf?
    +1 to other responses
    I would just like to add, that it also depends on how good your pvp gear is (full wf > tanking blues, since it gives a lot more stamina).

Also frost or blood presence?
    Frost for tanking, Blood for dps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frost/unholy specs might be better suited for you. As you have to keep quite a lot of aoe threat in dungeons and blood is the worst tank for that (not impossible, but since you are a beginner, make your life easier wherever you can).