1. "Arena Season 5 will end on August 28th on all realms."

Do this mean that TOC will release too? Weird if a new season starts in the pvp side, but nothing new on the pve :)

2. PVP is dead on Lordaeron :)) so it doesnt count if arena season ends or not

3. PVP is dead on Lordaeron :)) so it doesnt count if arena season ends or not
    Played on Lordaeron since the release, from my experience the server has had its ups and downs. After the Wotlk release the population increased a lot, then dropped and got high again before Ulduar, and now it is low again.

I hope and guess the server will get more active again when they release TOC.

Even tho, I did not ask if the server (pvp) was dead or not. So please keep unrelated answers on an other topic :)

4. PVP is dead on Lordaeron :)) so it doesnt count if arena season ends or not
    I love this scumbag dickhead people like that say PVP is dead on Lordaeron.
    PvP on Lordaeron is good atm, good bgs and good 2s (if you see the ladder Lordaeron > Icecrown arena rating) and especially on lordaeron there aren't **** shadowmourne donors like icecrown has.
    Just wait Toc/Icc release then people come back to Lordaeron trust me, just wait and stop listen this tards

5. On ice crwon you need to be a donor to enjoy while here you need just to be a dk,feral ,war to enjoy.