1. Lordaeron vs Icecrown

Hello I just started playing here again and I just wanted some quick info. I noticed Icecrown is the most populated server now. Before I begin I must say I am looking for honest answers not opinions.

I am playing in the United States and I want to play on Lordaeron. I play both pve and pvp but I pvp more often. Is the pvp completely dead? Are Bgs and wintergrasp active? Does the pvp community actually feel like a competitive and active pvp community?

I dont want to level to 80 just to quit because the pvp community is just absolutely dead. I am not fond of rolling a character on Icecrown because of increased rates and pay to win, but if Lordaeron pvp is really in that bad of shape then I need to know so I can just play on Icecrown.

Thank you and leave a reply!

2. Its active dont worry, just because there is a server with higher population doesnt mean Lordaeron with 6000 is dead, if tomorrow a 20k realm pops up i think people will start saying that Icecrown is dead with 12k too

3. Lordaeron is pretty dead during USA times.
    Do not even expect 6k online there.

4. Lordaeron is pretty much dead atm atleast on alliance side. I hardly see any pug raids on global even during peak hours and most guild only inviting geared ppl for Ulduar. Its really pain in the *** to gear up pre ulduar here even rbg que is 10mins + during peak hours lol.

5. If you want to PvP then go Icecrown or you will be bored to death, just sayin'

6. It's simple : Icecrown > Lordaeron all the way .

7. On Lordaeron you get to work again for all of your stuff, the real, hard way, which triggers lots of bis 80s on Icecrown who did it all, seen it all, and now have nothing to do with their game lives, other than duel outside capitals and sit on mailboxes in Dalaran. Oh, I forgot talking **** infront of Auction house and demanding 6.2 for PoS farm, boes primo mats junk anything of value reserved. People who enjoy the lore also tend to go there, and again, it triggers the casuals on Icecrown.

8. Hi guys i am from cata and i want to download the wotlk version.. There are 2 types of wotlk there. 1 wotlk and 1 wotlk(old).. So which 1 should i download? Please help.

9. On Lordaeron you get to work again for all of your stuff, the real, hard way, which triggers lots of bis 80s on Icecrown who did it all, seen it all, and now have nothing to do with their game lives, other than duel outside capitals and sit on mailboxes in Dalaran. Oh, I forgot talking **** infront of Auction house and demanding 6.2 for PoS farm, boes primo mats junk anything of value reserved. People who enjoy the lore also tend to go there, and again, it triggers the casuals on Icecrown.
    the perfect example that x1 is not healthy
    Loldaeron players r salty and raging over minors because they've wasted too many time and nerves during low rates boars grind
    In their minds havin' work irl and spending moneys to support project = casual, m/while sittin' jobless inside mom's house all day long to grind x1 rep = hardcore player
    Edited: August 4, 2016

10. Download the old version client. I've heard many people got an issues with the wod model client.

11. the perfect example that x1 is not healthy
    Loldaeron players r salty and raging over minors because they've wasted too many time and nerves during low rates boars grind
    In their minds havin' work irl and spending moneys to support project = casual, m/while sittin' jobless inside mom's house all day long to grind x1 rep = hardcore player
    Triggered, as I said

12. Main reason i play on lord there is almost 0 to none p2w scenario and realm is only crowded with people that who struggle,get gut gear.
    Vieraj is example of wrong frustrated person ,who fails to see both sides of story or in this case Lord vs Ice.
    Icecrown>faster leveling ,end game with no progress as everything is cleared plus everything is on farm.
    Lord>retail leveling for those who want to progress and feel blizzlike content with some modified settings which is still more blizzlike then Icecrown (rate wise) will ever be,especially with everything on buy status .

Also i do work alot, dontaed around 3000 Usd to molten,so dont fall for silly comments like people who play on lordo are sitting inside mom's house.
    There might be so many many more adults then there are on Icecrown.

Lord is example of slow progress,also Lordaeron 1800>Icecrown 2300.

13. I would not say any realm is better than the other. That would be like saying football is better than hockey. it all depends on the person and what he/she wants to get out of the game so to say.

If you want easy leveling, get to max level fast and do pvp or end game content. and not havign to spend much time or work on gettign your gear then go icecrown.
    If you are not in a rush and like to take your time and actually work a bit to get to max level and gear up. Then go Lord.

Personally i find icecrown to be way to easy. I dont have that much time to play. a few hours a day at best. some days no time at all, some weeks no time at all. But to get to max on icecrown took lie 15 hours play time. not rushing it and also levelign my proffesions. I then made the mistake to actually buy me some decent gear for raidign and then it did not take to long before i had pretty much the best gear you can get. I could still do some smaller upgrades but whats the point when i am able to easily do all the content already. So i ended up sittign there with nothing to do. Bored like hell. so i went Lord and i have much more fun there. because i actually have to work to get somewhere.

But thats just me. Some would find Lord to be boring, to slow and grindy. It all comes down to what you personally like

14. Triggered, as I said
    have u found a window to post while x1 boar grinding ?
    stop being salty over people who do not want to spend their time on outdated casual crap

Multiboxer... it's already a diagnosis, won't argue with you, bye.
    Edited: August 4, 2016

123 Last