1. Ilvl requirement to queue for norm ToC/PoS/FoS/HoR?

Every piece of gear I have equipped is above 200 item level and I still can't queue for norm ToC. What exactly are the requirements?
    Edited: July 31, 2016

2. There is no such thing as IL at Wotlk we call it gearscore, but anyways you should be around 2500-3000 gearscore. I suggest you to buy some rare items from AH such as pvp savage sets and some rare off-set aswell. And don't wait for someone to call you there, be leader of the group and start looking for people

3. GS is addon but rdf measure your ilvl. However it is not important here as most of us simply make our group to toc n and frozen halls n. Only those who are lvling or some fresh 80 use rdf normal.

4. For normal TOC the ilvl req is 219 i think

5. For normal TOC the ilvl req is 219 i think
    that would be ******ed since it drops ilvl 200 gear

6. A friend of mine with 3000gs can't even join with rdf fos/pos nm and he has fos/pos equip since I have group him with me and done both of the istances.
    How does it works? There is an item level check on the whole equip?

7. 4.1k gs is also not enough to que for fos/pos or toc, i could do that when i was 4.5.

8. GearScore takes an item and creates a score based on which slot it belongs to, what the quality is, what the item level is, and whether or not it's a 2 handed weapon. It's not going to be a one-score-fits-all to get into anything, the game will always use item levels in the background because it's already there and it's a whole lot more reliable. So keep that in mind next time you tell someone how much "GS" is needed to use a server-side system.

9. 4.1k gs is also not enough to que for fos/pos or toc, i could do that when i was 4.5.
    It's probably because of BOA gears. GS value them as rare gear at lvl 80 but if you enable ilvl, you'll find that the ilvl for BOA gears are 1. Equipped them will greatly decrease your overall ilvl and rdf will judge that you are not qualified for it.