1. Can't decide. Help pls

Hello guys. I can't decide between Ally and Horde. I'm really experienced player and i am new to this server so i want to go for weaker faction but i don't know anything about pvp situation here.

2. What do you play the most PvP or PvE?

3. Dunno about PVE, but regarding PVP situation:
    - There are more alliance players queing battlegrounds
    - Alliance que is longer, Horde que is so short u can abuse that in wpvp to escape death
    - As alliance player you can not really que with more than 5 people in the group, meanwhile horde can que 15+ members.
    - Last one means there are always horde premades rambling around packed with million healers and raping disorganized solo quers or low gs balkans
    - arena is 90% of alliance cause horde is battlegrounds farming trash wich donates for wrathfull ofparts

4. @Bathilda i play mostly PvP as Pala or Mage. Tbh it's my 1st time playing WOTLK.

@vieiraj Thanks a lot man. Tbh i also think that Ally has much stronger racials which helps them in arena.

5. If you want challenge join Alliance cuz they are not so good in battlegrounds, horde is much organized as vieraj sayed they hold toons of healers and they usually win BGS. Anyways a good way to gear your char is to join Horde side and farm the honor you need. So in future if you want to play alliance just vote and do faction change (when you collect all the gear you need).

6. wow pvp is a meme dont fall for it