1. [H] WTB Heroic Lei Shen kill for the "Storm's End" title

Not the usual thing you'd expect to pop up here.
    I'm interested in buying a guild carry through a Heroic Lei Shen kill for the title that comes with it (http://www.wowhead.com/title=342/storms-end).
    I'm a fully pvp-geared frost death knight on horde side (ilvl 550). Not interested in any loot or the other bosses.
    Willing to do any mode as long as it actually grants the title.

Accepting offers via PM or comment in this thread.

Note to mods:
    I didn't find anything regarding these kinds of trades in your ruleset. If this is a bannable offense then I'm thoroughly sorry :(
    Edited: August 7, 2016 Reason: Am ilvl 550 now

2. Hey, how much you are willing to pay?

3. Hey, how much you are willing to pay?
    It really depends. I've been hoping for offers, but I'd probably go out of my way as long as it's not ridiculously insane.
    I have no idea what your raid would agree on (either everybody getting their share or everything going to the guild bank), but I have a fair amount of money to spend on this.

4. Usually when you're attempting to purchase a unique service, you have your own price in mind. For a service like this and since it is a 7x gold server I would genuinely say gold cap, I remember on retail people were paying upwards of 100k for titles and heroic runs etc... so tbf gold cap seems reasonable in my eyes.

5. I'm not gonna say cap is a stretch since I don't know if I should consider this an offer on your behalf or just a suggestion.
    I've read somewhere that Lei Shen is supposedly easy compared to retail due to some mechanics not working exactly as they should - I have no clue whether that's true or not, but if it is, a carry shouldn't be all too hard. If it isn't true, 750k - cap should be a reasonable base for negotiations.

6. Send me your IGN and ill check within a guild.