1. Everyquest 3.3.5

I downloaded it to see what quest i have left on the map, but it doesnt show any quest marker on the map?

2. To see quests on map you also need Everyquest Questgivers addon.

3. ok thanks :), trying to get loremaster title

4. for some reason it show up i got quest in a area but when i am there, there isnt any...

5. You have to use addons settings to get your completed quest data from server first.

6. i have done ''query server'' and ''populate history''

7. If it's already showing only quests that you haven't completed then you probably haven't unlocked that quest yet. It doesn't check if you have completed requirements for that quest.

8. i am lvl 80 and some areas like starter zones it says i got 3 quest left etc, i have done all those

9. every zone it shows i got quest and when i go there, there isnt any...

10. You might be missing quest chains that are started by items or objects. Everyquest Questgivers only shows quests started by NPCs. Check full list of quests in that zone by opening quest log and pressing EQ button at the top. It could also be quests from chains that start in other zones. If it's none of those then there might be something wrong with the data coming from server.

11. is there a good website to look up on quests, i use wowhead now but it isnt for 3.3.5 version... many of the quests are gone