1. Closing Instances, why....

Can the GMs stop closing the instances that work? Like Black Temple, for example. I heard through the grapevine they were closing them because of too many ninja loot complaints. If you applied that same argument to ANY instance, the whole PvE server would be closed.

2. Operation Molten Neltharion is now taking place on Warmane Neltharion.

3. naxx was open and closed for a legit reason of all bosses respawning after server crash, possibly also crashing server as a result... no idea why they'd close BT of all things

4. You shouldn't trust rumors like that, because they are wrong in most cases. Black Temple was closed because this instance was causing realm to crash. Once this issue is fixed it will be re-enabled.

5. You shouldn't trust rumors like that, because they are wrong in most cases. Black Temple was closed because this instance was causing realm to crash. Once this issue is fixed it will be re-enabled.
    ah, so that's what a certain someone was doing to help his friend get 3rd place in 1v1 event... makes sense now how realm could crash 5-7times inside a 3 hour window right around when the event was going on

6. You shouldn't trust rumors like that, because they are wrong in most cases. Black Temple was closed because this instance was causing realm to crash. Once this issue is fixed it will be re-enabled.
    According to Community Manager Borrean, developpers wont be touching old content for a long time since they are focusing on Mount Hyjal and end-game raid which got broken.
    But what I am wondering, can't developers ever hotfix anything or they just close everything which is causing problems or simply delete it?

7. According to Community Manager Borrean, developpers wont be touching old content for a long time since they are focusing on Mount Hyjal and end-game raid which got broken.
    But what I am wondering, can't developers ever hotfix anything or they just close everything which is causing problems or simply delete it?
    Nope, the last time they attempted to hotfix something of low level means was when they released Cataclysm for the first time here, then suddenly everything got closed and nothing seen the light of day since then up until now.

8. My apologies, if it is to prevent server crashes then thank you very much! I was a bit overreacting. I was able to do BT without crashing the server, but ensuring no server crashes is better.

9. Anyone found out what they fixed with today's update? Because I can't.

10. so according to rogue in global, zon ball doesn't move but causes the "black blood eruption" instantly or almost instantly after it forms

11. According to Community Manager Borrean, developpers wont be touching old content for a long time since they are focusing on Mount Hyjal and end-game raid which got broken.
    Instances that are causing serious issues like server crashing, will always get disabled first to assure server stability. Fixing this kind of issue might take some time, so leaving the instance enabled wouldn't be a smartest idea. But like i mentioned in earlier post, and this info came directly from developers, Black Temple will be re-enabled as soon as this issue is fixed.