1. cant login in just sais connect why? (frostwolf)

its been this about 5 days now and im really confussed and scared of my acc .plzz support help me i cant even do a ticket )=
    thx for reading

2. Make sure your using the client provided by warmane (You need to use their wow.exe file) If your using a client from somewhere else it won't work. You can download the warmane Mists Of Pandaria torrent and then only check the "wow.exe" file for download and copy that into your wow folder. Keep in mind that if you want to play on another server you will have to use another wow.exe file they are NOT compatible.

Apart from that read the FAQ.

3. ok thx :=)
    but i dont think its that cause poddlecorp have ddosed/hacekd all blizzards games and they tweeted that and blizzard tweeted that they have connect issues

4. ok thx :=)
    but i dont think its that cause poddlecorp have ddosed/hacekd all blizzards games and they tweeted that and blizzard tweeted that they have connect issues
    I think you need an IQ test

5. What is poddlecorp? Script kiddies?

6. What is poddlecorp? Script kiddies?
    its a hacking group theyve hacked blizzard 3 times and youtubers like leafy superwoman and many

7. You sir, just killed the internet.

8. You sir, just killed the internet.
    Ok, i think this is enough of internet for today.

9. Check your account status , you are obviously logged into the forums. There is no legitimate reason why would anyone attempt to hack you , like people before me sarcastically tried to point out. Try remembering if you shared your account info with anyone , check account info page , contact staff via inbox maybe they can provide you with some information. You will not make any progress making threads like this one.

10. guys it works now thanks for the help
    but i just needed to delete the whole thing and redownload
    <3 :=)