1. Future expanions at Warmane and Icecrown

Hello :)
    At warmane and icecrown, will they change to cataclysm, when the server are done with the last WOTLK patch? Like in a year or something.

2. Hello :)
    At warmane and icecrown, will they change to cataclysm, when the server are done with the last WOTLK patch? Like in a year or something.
    .....No. i u want cata go play warmane cata realm.

3. No, i love WOTLK - just thinking that when the server get's to when there isn't more to achieve, then it will be extremely boring

4. No, i love WOTLK - just thinking that when the server get's to when there isn't more to achieve, then it will be extremely boring
    they've been running wotlk since 2009, still seems to be doing pretty good.

5. I dont see them switching it to cata as long as people will be willing to play wrath on it. People have been enjoying it since 2009, as Skuddy mentioned, so I dont see them changing their opinion. On top of that, look at Cata population. I believe there is a reason in the difference between Wrath and Cata populations. Of course, one of them might be bugs, but I doubt the effect is so huge.

6. Won't happen. Ever.

7. Well Warmane did come close to launching WoD server which was canceled the DAY it was supposed to be launched and that was confusing, we never really got much of explanation (I'm not sure if it was Molten or Warmane at the time, staff dividing might have been the couse of WoD cancelation).

8. Well Warmane did come close to launching WoD server which was canceled the DAY it was supposed to be launched and that was confusing, we never really got much of explanation (I'm not sure if it was Molten or Warmane at the time, staff dividing might have been the couse of WoD cancelation).
    As far as I remember WoD was only announced as an April Fool's prank and it was never considered as a possible content for Warmane. I think you're a little bit confused.

9. I believe there is a reason in the difference between Wrath and Cata populations. Of course, one of them might be bugs, but I doubt the effect is so huge.
    there's a few reasons really,

partially because cata's been so neglected and so bugged for so long (a year with basically 'breaking' instead of fixing if anything changed at all) and when we did get old content we got it all at once and with what seemed like a missing public test realm that would show all the big crash issues and have them fixed before applying it to live server

another is that cata wasn't as liked as wrath even when it was on retail servers in the first place, would make sense that population on equally well scripted(!) realms of wotlk and cata would leave cata having ie. 14k people vs wotlk's 19k

the last bit of course.. is "Warmane | WoW WotLK Private Server" and almost no advertising for warmane other than word of mouth so while Lordaeron had a huge hype and brought in wrath players... there hasn't been any such hype for cata meaning it's just the same people logging on and playing on new chars for the very most part

10. Servers' population speaks by itself, meaning that around 20k players prefer to play Wotlk and Cata together goes around 2k(?), so yeah no point turning 'em into cata

11. Won't happen. Ever.
    People donated for their Shadowmournes just to see their BiS 130 Euro weapon turning into tissue paper.

Rest in pieces for real.

12. if they ever get cata scripted up they may allow players to transfer their chars wotlk > cata > mop like they have in the past, but for flat out turning Icecrown into cata realm... uhhh... what mercy said

13. Hello :)
    No this won't happen .

14. So what happens when Icecrown reaches the end of Wrath? Legitimate question.

15. So what happens when Icecrown reaches the end of Wrath? Legitimate question.
    it stays wrath

12 Last