1. Resto druid pvp, questions

Hello guys, ive got resto druid only pvp speced but after reading few guides some things are still not clear for me.
    1. I have head/shoulders/chest WF resto, should i get other 2 resto for 4p bonus? Or better get moonkin legs, hands for more another 100resil bonus?
    2. Which proffesions should i get, i dont know which ones works best in arenas, i dont need proffs to make gold, just need benefits from them, like bs has additional sockets.
    3. Trinket, im ysing pvp medalion and bauble of true blood, is it reaally best setup for arenas?

Btw, i focus mostly on 2v2, other teamsize arenas i play like once per month so i want to spec pure for 2v2.
    Thanks for all help😉

2. 1. No, just got with the 5/5 resto set.
    2.Depends on what you prefer. I believe jewelcrafting and blacksmithing to be the best because they allow you to customize your stats easily.
    3.Yes, that's the best you can get.

This is a spec you can use for 2s. If you decide to change anything, never go as deep as 51 in the restoration tree because wild growth is simply useless in the 2v2 bracket and the extra dot does some nice damage.

3. Pretty much what Petko said.
    I would always spec into insektswarm and 5/5 starlight wrath so u can deal some dmg to assist ur partner in landing kills.