1. <H> Before the Dawn [End game PvP]

Hi,

Our guild is based on keeping the friendly & chill environment while enjoying the player vs player aspect and dominating the realm. We accept all kinds of people with different social backgrounds, and we have no strict guidelines for our members. When it comes to PvP, all members have to stick to playing their roles and completing the objectives.

Upon applying, your application will be reviewed within 72 hours. If accepted, you will be put on a trial of 1-2 weeks when final decision will be made. Note that we do not accept just anyone who applies and expresses interest. Work your way in.

Requirements:
    • Fluent "speaking" and understanding of English language
    • 530+ PvP item level on character you're applying with
    • Knowledge of all battlegrounds
    • Sense of humor and chill as f*** attitude

Details about us:
    • Guild level 25
    • Guild rooster: 150 members - peak 10-20 online, constant pvp and premades.
    • Fully stocked guild bank with 7 slots (includes specific tabs with flasks, potions...etc) which members have access to and are encouraged to take things that would enhance their class
    • TS3 server

For any information, you may contact me, the officers or post below:
    Edited: October 2, 2016

2. Yo guys
    Are you recruiting some specific classes / specs or absolutely anything ?
    I'm freakin tired of alliance being guildless so I'm considering going to Horde but I wanna know guilds there before doing so.

Thanks for info :)

3. Yo guys
    Are you recruiting some specific classes / specs or absolutely anything ?
    I'm freakin tired of alliance being guildless so I'm considering going to Horde but I wanna know guilds there before doing so.

Thanks for info :)
    Our guild rooster is balanced with everything. If you're great with a single class, I highly recommend you to apply with it.

All the best