1. How to get a better gear for my Dk?

Hey guys, I have a Dk in this server with 2.2k gs. I prefer pvp but with this gear I can't go battlegrounds cuz everybody blames me. How could I get a better gear?

+1 question: I have 1 account, but I saw that so many people have 2 or 3 account. Why is it better to have (for example) 3 characters in 3 different account? Should I level my alts in different account?

(Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.)

2. Hey guys, I have a Dk in this server with 2.2k gs. I prefer pvp but with this gear I can't go battlegrounds cuz everybody blames me. How could I get a better gear?
    Blacksmithing, engineering, reputation (there are some epic and good blue items from that), forge of souls + pit of saron farm (plenty of those for tier 9 set and other good epics), random dungeon finder, Obsidian Sanctum 10 and possibly 25, vote points (will take time), and even professions like mining or herbalism, so you can sell mats to buy epic boe items in return. You'll eventually end up around 4.6-5k gear score relatively fast which can then be increased by full wrathful off-set parts. In addition, If you have the patience to grind fos/pos normal dungeons you can also get 5 furious pieces in exchange for emblems of triumph.

3. Hey guys, I have a Dk in this server with 2.2k gs. I prefer pvp but with this gear I can't go battlegrounds cuz everybody blames me. How could I get a better gear?

+1 question: I have 1 account, but I saw that so many people have 2 or 3 account. Why is it better to have (for example) 3 characters in 3 different account? Should I level my alts in different account?

(Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.)
    If you enjoy pvp just go in the battlegrounds , who cares people will QQ regardless .