1. Donation problems.

Hello, I've been trying to donate with my credit cards but it seems to always tell me that the transaction wasnt completed.
    My cards are working, so If someone could help me out please.

Greetings.

2. Hello,

I'm not sure if Paymentwall if having issues or not, however I had problems with payments with them last night. The reply they returned me was to ensure that my "Safecard" option (which does not exist for my specific card type) was turned on. After clicking on a couple of the available options, I found a working solution for my problem. For some reason, some international payments (specifically those from Ticket Surf International/Ingenico) aren't processing - at all. Meaning that nobody is seeing a problem on either end.

My solution was to purchase a CVS Gift Card as I am from the US and have a limited number of options if my primary cards don't go through. I was able to purchase one online (using my working cards) and have it e-mailed to me in seconds. It automatically handled the currency conversion going through to the payment screen, and was much smoother on my end from there. Unfortunately, there is 0.35ยข sitting on a dead e-gift card, but that's not their fault. I apologize if this doesn't help your situation, and I certainly don't want to encourage you to purchase a gift card to a place you would never go or purchase anything from. Hope all goes well with your transaction!