1. Missing character

Hello y'all, i got a problem playing today on icecrown, i was on pos hc and got dc, i appear on the orcs starting zone, and after that i disconect to log on my other pc, when i log in i noticed that my main character (Hackerwey) wasnt there, i was like wtf i didnt delete it. I log another character and try to add myself but it says character not found :( like it was deleted, i put a ticket on my lvl 10 mage but no answer yet, so i was wondering if someone here can help me or at least tell me what could just happend :( help me pls u.u

2. 1. change your password and share it with anyone, at 99% a friend of yours have deleted it
    2. you can restore the character only if it is close to the max level
    From the website go into:
    My Account > Services > Select Realm >Select a radon alive Character > Set Currency:Points (or Coins) > Character restoration

Now you should be able to see all your characters deleted in the last 30 days close to the max level

3. ohh, thanks you i see the option, still i cant vote cause i dont have 1000 achiv points :(

4. ohh, thanks you i see the option, still i cant vote cause i dont have 1000 achiv points :(
    what is the level of the character you have lost?
    and what realm?