1. New to Warmane - Server Stability

I just downloaded warmane today, currently trying to play the WoTLK server Icecrown or Lordareon but I seem to have extremely high MS in both and am constantly Dcing.. Not sure if this is a normal issue or if its just happening now, I'm certain it doesn't have anything to do with my internet though.

2. Normally Icecrown is pretty stable. As most private servers go, I would say this is the most stable. There was a upset player who ddos'd, I'm assuming that is what cause it, just before you posted this but he was taken care of according to an in game admin message. Try opening up the ports to game on your network, clear your dns cache, and see if those steps help. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure there is a guide or two floating around walking you through steps to try for a better connection.

3. It's just still un playable, since I downloaded it.

4. So is it unplayable or you have high ping? There is a difference. If it is your MS (Ping) try the steps I suggested and see if it helps.

5. Yes, its extremely high ms. I'm not entirely sure how to go about the steps you told me to.

6. Also, its only when I try playing Warmane. My internet speed is fine when playing other games, even when playing retail wow.