1. VoA drops?

So, we just did VoA25 and both Koralon and Toravon dropped ONLY PvP gear, that's 4/4 PvP per boss.
    Did you guys get any PvE loot after the reset this week?
    Did they change the loot tables for VoA without informing us or did I miss it in a changelog?

2. Did 10 man yesterday, dropped T10 pally gloves, will see if I go 25 today

3. You probably just had that random combination, you still have the same chance to get both pvp and pve gear

4. You guys must be ally players seeing how Horde never win Wintergrasp but I liked the old loot system better for VoA 2 pvp items and 2 pve items in 25 man and 1 pvp and 1 pve item ion 10 man.

5. You guys must be ally players seeing how Horde never win Wintergrasp but I liked the old loot system better for VoA 2 pvp items and 2 pve items in 25 man and 1 pvp and 1 pve item ion 10 man.
    I Second that was alot better for both pve and pvpers if you ask me

6. I've seen 3 piece of pve gear dropped yesterday so i don't think there's any issue with the new voa's loot but luck still play a huge role unlike the old voa which the loot seems kinda fixed.

7. Isn't it supposed to be 50/50 on the pve/pvp drops, tho ?
    Last week we had 3 pvp and 1 pve from 25m, but atleast some pve gear dropped...

8. Bump. Another week, another 4/4 PvP from both bosses in 25...

9. Bump. Another week, another 4/4 PvP from both bosses in 25...
    Yea no for me lately VOA is more pvp* I don't even bother doing it on my Pure PVE char's anymore

10. The loot system right now is much better , thanks Warmane .

11. You're just unlucky (or lucky if you're a pvp player), deal with it.
    25 yesterday dropped t10 ret legs for my pala.

One issue is double drops that happen everywhere. Lady Deathwhisper dropped 2x boe wrist the other day, and week before that voa dropped 2x sanct mage legs.

12. "The bosses of the Vault of Archavon drop a random assortment of gear in a similar style as classic World of Warcraft before the expansions. Class specific pieces can drop for both the PvE and PvP sets. The loot can be all PvP, PvE, or a mix of the two. The loot is completely random and is not impacted by the raid makeup, so it is advantageous to bring a variety of class/spec makeups to increase the likelihood that someone can actually use the drops. " - from wowiki,so yeah. I did voa so much it makes me sick. I've got wrath pants and i dont even pvp.

13. Man where am I for all those pvp voas. I've never ever won a single pvp piece in voa. Every time I go it always drops full pve.