1. Improved Blood Presence for Tanking

Why, or why not use Improved Blood Presence for tanking.

Will it make any significant difference if I'm tanking a pug with low healers, but if I don't spec Bloodworms or use Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter since i don't find the talent useful, and the weapon just sucks for tanking.

I'm asking this question because I only play a tank on my DK, and have a free offspec for "experimenting". Now, I might make one more Blood offspec with more self-healing or Frost tanking offspec since I never played Frost and I would like to try it out.

This is my current spec.
    Edited: August 4, 2016

2. Imp Blood Presence is deemed the worst talent for DKs and probably the worst talent in WotLK. As a tank, your DPS is ~2k. That's 80 HPS from Imp Blood Presence. That's absolutely NOTHING!

The 10% healing increase only applies if you're in Blood presence, which is only used in PvE DPS. So again, that's a no. Just forget about this talent and ignore it. Act like it doesn't even exist.

3. Imp Blood Presence is deemed the worst talent for DKs and probably the worst talent in WotLK. As a tank, your DPS is ~2k. That's 80 HPS from Imp Blood Presence. That's absolutely NOTHING!

The 10% healing increase only applies if you're in Blood presence, which is only used in PvE DPS. So again, that's a no. Just forget about this talent and ignore it. Act like it doesn't even exist.
    I see... Thank you for your reply. I guess I will just make Frost offspec and try it out.