1. Warrior or DK? (for pvp) Help me decide.

Hi! So after leveling like 10 characters to 80 and a few to the 70-ish range i realized that i like to play a warrior and a dk, and i kinda got a grasp on the pros and cons and what i like and dont like about both of them.

DK pros: Self heals, ghoul is awesome, and good in duels with good gear, armor sets look great.

DK: cons: Without the proper gear i feel useless, and i only used like 4 spells total all the time (however i guess thats something about my knowledge about the class and not the class itself idk).

Warrior pros: Bladestorm, Bladestorm in Deathbringer forms, armor sets look great, i always see warriors destroy every other class in duels,

Warrior cons: People told me its way more gear dependent than a dk is, it requires a lot of macros, its kinda hard to learn.

The reason why im asking this question in the first place is that i have to level a new character on horde side, and since i leveled a lot of characters to max or near max level, im kinda burned out of leveling, so if i will level a dk or a warrior i would like to stick with one of them for a long time.

Anyhow, what do u guys think? dk or a warrior?

2. If you do more world pvp/bgs pick DK. If you do more arena pick Warrior.

Warrior requires a healer in world PvP/bgs or it's not really viable. (Unless you have full WF, high resi, BiS trinkets and a good weapon so that you 1shot people before they can even get any damage started on you. But even then you still need help most of the time.)

Warrior works well in arena because Warr/healer is insanely good in 2's, with Hpala/Warr being one of the most broken comps in this meta.

On DK it's not hard in world pvp to do 1v2's and 1v3's even in furious gear. It's the most easy of the two classes, but can struggle in 2's (as Warrior counters it and there's so many Warrs). You can also play Hpala/DK to faceroll high rating, it's just not as effective as Hpala/Warr.

3. I would say both are good. Both have pros and cons. But both works well.
    Chose the one you like best

4. Both warriors and DKs are the most braindead classes when you get gear, with a special mention for Bladestorm-warriors, so I wouldn't recommand them. Plus 60% of the server already play warrior, so you don't want to be one more. Anyway if you want to know which one is the strongest in arenas, just check the ladder. Warriors are awefully broken with the gear you have access in this server

5. Both warriors and DKs are the most braindead classes when you get gear, with a special mention for Bladestorm-warriors
    Pretty much this, unless you're playing at high rating in 3's as Warrior, which is where it takes some thought. Maybe not on this server though. (Jk BiS LS/x)

6. Pretty much this, unless you're playing at high rating in 3's as Warrior, which is where it takes some thought. Maybe not on this server though. (Jk BiS LS/x)
    There is no such thing as 3s in this server, so we are only left with mongoloids heal/war sadly

7. Pretty much this, unless you're playing at high rating in 3's as Warrior, which is where it takes some thought. Maybe not on this server though. (Jk BiS LS/x)
    Both warriors and DKs are the most braindead classes when you get gear, with a special mention for Bladestorm-warriors, so I wouldn't recommand them. Plus 60% of the server already play warrior, so you don't want to be one more. Anyway if you want to know which one is the strongest in arenas, just check the ladder. Warriors are awefully broken with the gear you have access in this server
    smells like another "skill-caped" frost mage bull****. (broken dmg? what have u expected from full bis melee anyways?)

to OP: both dk and warr are super effective, when geared enough (not even full bis). dk is just way easier to master, comparing to any class.

8. to OP: both dk and warr are super effective, when geared enough (not even full bis). dk is just way easier to master, comparing to any class.
    Warrior = Make the correct macros. Results: Win/Win/Win/Win.

Warriors are not hard to master they just require the proper macros to be done. I've seen really bad players doing nothing with their warriors but once they got their hands on some macros they looked like beasts.

9. I'd recommend both honestly, depending on what you want to do. A Death Knight can be an incredible World PvPer and Battleground hero - Pestilence and Wandering Plague will easily put you at the top of the damage charts. They're also incredibly reliable for counter-ganking someone that camps one of your lowbies. They have quite a bit of Anti-CC, and have no problem tanking even the heaviest hitters for a short period of time. The down-side, in my opinion, is although their damage LOOKS quite incredible on paper, it's rather lackluster in the burst department without the Gargoyle or a very nicely-timed Diseased-Gnaw into Strangulate. Sure, it's consistent, but you'll never, ever.........ever kill a geared Resto Druid 1v1 (assuming you're not wearing full PvE gear) without help or a very long time to run them oom. Lacking a Mortal Strike and Execute really takes the pressure off the enemy team, especially since you'll be forced to build a fair amount of Resilience to avoid being 1-shotted.

Warriors are an amazing choice, as they provide incredible damage once Overpower is rolling from Rend procs, bring the original Mortal Strike as well as another Spell Damage/Healing debuff, and a sometimes not-so-fun amount of burst. However, as magaginho has said, Warriors definitely need their fair share of macros. We've all seen the Warriors charging into a team of 10 in WSG and getting 4 kills while his healers keep his seemingly unmoving health topped off. Warriors can be incredibly resilient, and are great long-term scrappers. They provide bleeds, which ensures Rogues (aside from Dwarves) aren't able to Cloak + Vanish away and /afk while your cooldowns are rolling, as well as continuous high-burst damage if they are able to.

Check out a lot of the Arena Tournament videos on YouTube to see what you're more interested in if you're here for the PvP alone, there are many talented players that have played/still play here.

10. Sure, it's consistent, but you'll never, ever.........ever kill a geared Resto Druid 1v1 .
    DK is already faceroll noobfriendly class, do you want to give them opportunity to rape healers solo as well ?
    There are million classes who are not able to solo healers

11. DK is already faceroll noobfriendly class, do you want to give them opportunity to rape healers solo as well ?
    There are million classes who are not able to solo healers
    I completely agree? The point of my post was to help the OP decide which class he wants to play.

12. warrior is the best class in the game

make a warrior

13. smells like another "skill-caped" frost mage bull****. (broken dmg? what have u expected from full bis melee anyways?)
    You quoted me, but I don't see your point.

14. I believe for pvp dk is the most versatile class out of the two, it's good at arena, wpvp, and bgs. I would also agree with you on the facts it's easier to play and isn't as gear dependent.
    Whilst it makes dk fun to play as you can 1v2 usually with ease and not require a phealer for bg`s compared to warrior I find that dks bore me as well they are so easy to play. I know some people here will disagree with me, and they are right dks require a certain amount of skill if your going for high arena rating. But I find warrior a more skilful class and once you learn it I find the playstyle is great. There's so many different ways for you to beat different classes and I find each skilled warrior comes up with different playstyles vs each class. You make the warrior your own character and I find I never get bored as there are always so many different tricks to use that your always learning.

All in all I would say dks the more powerful class and probably better in pvp as it can take on anyone (look at 1v1 tournaments). However I find them eventually tiresome, if your looking for a class that is easy(ish) and can take on anyone go for a dk. However I prefer warrior due to fun crits, fun bgs (with a healer) and pretty much everything else with a warrior. You personalize your macros and your tactics, you make the warrior your own. Only real con is like you said, it's very gear dependent however with the new marketplace it's easy brought to get good trinkets and weapons so it just takes time.
    Hope I helped and this is kinda lengthier than expected.
    Good luck.