1. The Darkmoon faire?

I can see the darkmoon faire tents outside Shattrath, but there is none NPC there, how are we supposed to exchange the decks? or are the NPC's somewhere else? Thanks in advance.

2. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkmoon+fairy+old
    Faire schedule
    The Darkmoon Faire visits once a month, starting at 00:01 on the Sunday before the 1st Monday of each month.

3. So, by your own s... no explanation, it should be open right now, usually you can see the tents on Sunday and the NPC's appear on Monday, but now is Thursday in case you haven't realized (and there are tents but no NPC's) .... this is not the first time something like this happens, probably some error since this first Monday was also the 1st day of the month.

If you don't know better don't try to look smart, let's just wait for someone to know what is going on.
    Edited: August 4, 2016

4. h4z3 nice way to ask for help

shotcaller is correct, however the dmf schedule on ic&lordaeron is quite shifted... the idea is something like the week before, look in the forum search, there are some topics with observations, including gm posts

Anyway, you missed it, so wait ~ 3 weeks, for exact date you can ask a gm in ticket (there is a command for popping date & location), and post it for the others!

5. So he is correct but he isn't? you really think I didn't knew when the Faire was "supposed" to happen? Also, I went on Sunday (last week) and if what you said is true then it should've been active. Will post back when I find whatever happened to it.

According to this: http://wotlk.openwow.com/event=3

It should be active right now.
    Edited: August 4, 2016

6. Well said my friend... As I'm too is waiting for an explanation why there is no NPC's on the Darkmoon Faire ground.
    Edited: August 5, 2016

7. I've been visiting the shatrah faire for 3 days now. All I see is tents and no NPCs. FIX pls.

8. Missed?
    Darkmoon faire should be first week of the month, not last or in middle or at random date. This is the first week of the month. I'm waiting for it already 3 weeks.

9. is there going to be a makeup or do we have to wait till next month for a random chance of it appearing?

10. Appears "Darkmoon Faire" have rare spawn chance each month, like 2-3 times a year, LoL.