1. PvP

Hello

I am looking to join either Lordaeron or Icecrown but i cant decide despite browsing forums for few hours.
    I really like doing BGs with occasional arena if i cant find good partner, i also like world pvp.

I used to play Rogue Hunter and Disc Pierst on retail but i wanna try feral as i like hard to master classes .

What is the situation here on Icecrown?

1) Are BGs balanced in terms of population and winrates (i love close toe to toe games where one side wins by just 10 points if you know what i mean)
    2) Would you say healer distribution is even on both sides
    3) whats the twink population like here i do enjoy having some lvl 29 twinks but i dont like seal-clubbing so i want twink population to play with/against
    4) Are there many PVP guilds and premades around

I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day so i dont get much time to play (i used to play 14 hours a day on retail) so im looking for server i can just log in and do few bgs on max lvl or twink to get some break from work and stuff

I greatly appreciate your feedback

Thank you

2. lordaeron is x1 leveling so based on the amount of time you can play every week alone I would recommend Icecrown.

3. Thank you patrikwilzon for your replay.

Please ignore levling as i dont really mind the leveling process i had one of the best memories from leveling and world PVP while leveling on retail

4. 1) Are BGs balanced in terms of population and winrates (i love close toe to toe games where one side wins by just 10 points if you know what i mean)
    Not even closer.
    99% battlegrounds here are about 1 side steamrolls another
    AB 10 points achivement is hardest one here.

Most balkans are raising paws up when score is about 100-200 points different - actual for both factions.

2) Would you say healer distribution is even on both sides
    Horde has millions, alliance has few.

4) Are there many PVP guilds and premades around
    Horde side is filled with premades, meanwhile alliance mostly que 1-2-3 or waiting a hour to get que pop as 10 man group.
    Arena is 90% alliance.

If you want free wins against pugs - join horde.
    If you want real solo que challenge - join alliance.

As stealther, faction balance does not really matter - i'am having fun even on totally derailed batleground. However, for serious games you can search pvp guilds and join premades. In premade vs premade game horde levels repuation with spirit healer.
    Edited: August 4, 2016

5. Well i like what you presented
    To me it isnt all that important to win cause if you had fun but lost it was still worth it
    By the end of the day: if you had fun wasting you time that time wasnt really wasted

6. when i got mine AB 10pt, my guildie qas like "i have been seeking this one for 50 years o.O", good we had DBM to tell us how the game will end as points :D

Spoiler: Show
    anyway Lulu, can you pls not use the Balkan stuff? every person is for himself, and you know it well - i have come upon their premades, and, though been with afkers at first trouble, we have also succeeded... some of them have their own bad sides, but do you really think this isnt for everybody?