1. PvP

Hello

I am looking to join either Lordaeron or Icecrown but i cant decide despite browsing forums for few hours.
    I really like doing BGs with occasional arena if i cant find good partner, i also like world pvp.

I used to play Rogue Hunter and Disc Pierst on retail but i wanna try feral as i like hard to master classes .

What is the situation here on Icecrown?

1) Are BGs balanced in terms of population and winrates (i love close toe to toe games where one side wins by just 10 points if you know what i mean)
    2) Would you say healer distribution is even on both sides
    3) whats the twink population like here i do enjoy having some lvl 29 twinks but i dont like seal-clubbing so i want twink population to play with/against
    4) Are there many PVP guilds and premades around

I work 6 days a week 12 hours a day so i dont get much time to play (i used to play 14 hours a day on retail) so im looking for server i can just log in and do few bgs on max lvl or twink to get some break from work and stuff

I greatly appreciate your feedback

Thank you

2. Alliance has way higher winrate and a lot more healers in bgs. As a good geared and skilled Horde player you can solocarry though with the right class.

3. Well, if you can only play so little, you should probably go to Icecrown. Leveling in Lordaeron is obviously pretty time consuming as well. Pay to win is, and will always be a problem in Icecrown, though.