1. Cooking

hello i woud like to ask if its possible to add cooking stuff to the generel vendor . i mean yeah i coud farm the stuff i want but everything else is there for free except that

2. hello i woud like to ask if its possible to add cooking stuff to the generel vendor . i mean yeah i coud farm the stuff i want but everything else is there for free except that
    And what benefit is cooking to PvP?

3. u can cook buffood like int+stam for mage agi+stam for hunter/rogue str+stam for dk/warri

4. It's possible but it would take years for such an idea to be implemented. Multiple developers are required to be assigned for such a task, but that unfortunately is not possible right now because it will shift focus from the WOTLK realms and the loses will be irreparable. Furthermore, a test server + professional analytics are needed in order to achieve balance and to decide whether to make these items free or for honor/conquest points.

Given all these facts the % chance of your suggestion happening is less than the chance of the world ending in the next 10 thousand years, simply because this is not the proper section of the forums.

5. Given all these facts the % chance of your suggestion happening is less than the chance of the world ending in the next 10 thousand years.
    A lot can happen in the next 10 millennia, however given the context I think this is a troll post.

Back to the main topic though: If a system of rewarding dedicated PvP'ers for their work hasn't been implemented yet, the chances of them doing so to benefit cooking is quite lower; even if it indirectly benefits certain aspects of PvP.

Warsong does indeed require better accessibility to certain things like mounts and transmog as PvP rewards because titles alone are usually taken by the most OP comps/PvE proc one-shotters/basically people who snipe and dodge their way to the top rankings.

6. to be honest i dont know how much work it needs to get the stuff into the game as free^^ it was just a question/suggestion because herbs for Alchemy are free at the vendor so u can create the flask/potions u want for ur char and i dont think mounts etc are required i mean thats a pvp only server for fun so achievments and mounts arent the main focus here xD and it woud be cool if a staff member can say something here ;)

7. Multiple developers are required to be assigned for such a task
    new npc spawn point in the middle of main towns
    take skin of... a kalu'ak vendor perhaps, or worgen/tauren as the more 'nature' oriented races in the game, give him an alliance and horde reputation respectively
    name him something funny like "Foody McFoodVendor"
    that's basically your npc right there, then you just scan cooking for all materials required to level it to 525 and the materials and recipes for the main foods (int, str, agi, mastery, haste, crit... think everyone should be hit and expertise capped anyway) with low meats for almost free and cata level ingredients for more honor (sorry I don't play hunter to know how often tossing meat to your pet is actually handy) and recipes maybe for some CP... takes 10 mins to spawn a npc and an hour to research and add meats to it... then just copy it to other faction's town and you're done

8. so we discused it and now we are waiting for a staff member to find this thread...xD

9. takes 10 mins to spawn a npc and an hour to research and add meats to it... then just copy it to other faction's town and you're done
    Everyone that replied to me completely missed the point of my post. Yes, I know that it takes minutes/hours, but the fact that such an easy task requires months from warmane to even consider it as possible makes it seem like some next level unseen development.

Take my name as a hint, but after all it's up to you to decide whether there's sarcasm, irony or pure trolling in my main post.

Also Lp2go, the main reason why I replied to this topic is the last part of my previous post. Unless you create this thread in the Suggestion & Changes section of the forums, the chance of it receiving staff attention is minimum.

10. ah thanks Trollenstein ive created a new topic at the right section hopefully the staff read it xD