1. 5th of August update

Anyone found out what got fixed/broken?

2. heard screaming about totems and rogues in global... sounds like fun, but they may've un****ed zon'ozz

3. heard screaming about totems and rogues in global.
    Elaborate please :o

4. Elaborate please :o
    could just be noobs raging, but apparently you can now kick totems or something

5. could just be noobs raging, but apparently you can now kick totems or something
    What a hunormous waste of a kick o.O

6. What a hunormous waste of a kick o.O
    not if you're dealing with an enha I guess and you kick-silence searing or something.. like I said, just heard some people raging but don't know if it was connected to update or to someone saying they can't counter X with Y class

7. not if you're dealing with an enha I guess and you kick-silence searing or something.. like I said, just heard some people raging but don't know if it was connected to update or to someone saying they can't counter X with Y class
    I'd rather just silence a x5 MW Hex or kick a hardcast hex, but each to their own I guess :>

8. lol there was update like every single day, but i feel like they don't fix anything, only break stuff.

9. update: we added some server crash issues because realm was too stable... apparently

10. update: we added some server crash issues because realm was too stable... apparently
    I bellive they shall shut down realm and disable all dungeons, raids, battlegrounds and arenas so server can be more stable .

... and tell us that they will all be re-openned as soon as issues get resolved
    Edited: August 5, 2016

11. Why u still play this realm xD
    Go wotlk fck this :)

12. Why u still play this realm xD
    Go wotlk fck this :)
    I've tried WotLK, I guess I can say the PvE is pretty nice, but that PvP is kinda of a joke... If you dislike to get 1shoted, don't PvP there.
    Plus, I saw you online one of this days while I was camping durotar :p

13. I've tried WotLK, I guess I can say the PvE is pretty nice, but that PvP is kinda of a joke... If you dislike to get 1shoted, don't PvP there.
    Plus, I saw you online one of this days while I was camping durotar :p
    Yea u pissed me off when u killed me on my druid and that flag omg omg i had to log my priest to revange my druid and put flag back in your a$$ :D

14. Yea u pissed me off when u killed me on my druid and that flag omg omg i had to log my priest to revange my druid and put flag back in your a$$ :D
    I noticed it ahah

12 Last