1. Was fun last year for me beating alliance in bgs almost everytime..BTw horde was my winning faction when i was active..Sorry haters..Plz dont cry when losing bgs because ure bad or not having right ppl..<3
    Now alliance is owning horde in most of bgs, you can test. Alliance alway take the control <3

2. Alliance = 12 hunters and 3 healers
    Horde= bumble**** mishmash of people too lazy or cheap to even get crafted pvp and 2 people in Grievous.

Welcome to Frostwolf

But seriously, Horde seems short healers most times and this is a good barometer for how well the BG will go. IF we have healers, and that's a big if, we do fine. Otherwise Alliance just seems to steamroll us.

3. go alliance for sure !!! horde are noobs here , alliance rating is better and you can find more ppl to play with them in pvp , in horde there is about 10 ppl good in pvp others sucks , my characters were all horde , and now they are all alliance ! i prefer to play at horde for real , but iam forced to go ally for pvp ( iam druid)

4. If you are a man you play horde, if you are a boy you play alliance, i play both :P

And what souna1000 is complete bs, last couple days i've been pugging on horde and annihilated alliance, even in wsg where they had 3 healers and we had 0 and other days alliance is better.

I must say on alliance as more people play that side there a far more undergeared *****s that wont even take the time to enter with crafted gear.

5. In my Experince in Alince i win win 8/10 so i lose 2/10 Because alince is better in pvp, you need to wait longer for your bg pop but you win chance is 80%
    horde sucks :3

6. I simply despise horde, but im forced to remain in it because of the gold and storage guild i managed to make so far, otherwise i wouldn't think twice of moving to alliance as i did back in cata.

7. I respect all opinions, but if you look close and analyze all the points I've said, you'll realize that they lead to one conclusion, since they're no more than consequences of it.

*A really nice experiment would be that the server would disable premades for one week, just to check how the tides go XD (ofc, it will never happen, but it would be interesting).

8. I think the horde bg experience is better if you're geared, since you can easily find premades that win a lot. With horde premades, you get the best of both worlds- fast queues and wins.

I think the alliance pvp experience is better if you are gearing up, since it's easier to get carried on that faction.

9. If you are a man you play horde, if you are a boy you play alliance
    What???
    My apologies, but that's that's a silly deduction....
    Edited: August 11, 2016

10. If you are a man you play horde, if you are a boy you play alliance, i play both :P
    Alliance is easy mode....Horde is hard mode since the beginning of Expansions.. /Peace babes

11. ally or horde, if you get a bad team, you'll lose.
    in these days is easy to see ungeared ppl on ally side, more than horde, on the other side you'll get a tons of afkers.
    Choose what you like, LOL

First 12