1. Never played mist before, how is the server?

So i only played vanilla and wrath, never played cata or mop. And now that im kinda burned out of leveling i wanna try something new. My question is, is it worth playing here or should i stick to icecrown and level my pally? or maybe play wc3 instead for a while. I heard that old content is not released here, does that mean that old quests are not working? or is it only dungeons? Also, how is the population? do u see ppl running around all the time like u do on lord/icecrown?

2. Instead of starting a new thread you can scroll down and read the other 10 just like these

3. i scrolled down and only saw threads about bugs and discussions about other topics.

4. I'm gonna take it upon myself to write a proper reply then.
    IMHO the server is quite okay. There's hardly any better MOP server out there, so if you want to play this particular addon and enjoy PVP, you can have good times on Frostwolf.
    Alliance has a slight edge PVP-wise while Horde rules PVE. Classes are not 100% perfect but reasonably close. The server receives updates on a regular basis, however those currently focus on essential and current (MOP) content as well as class and some quest fixes. The staff said that they'll eventually work on porting their old content from their other servers over to this one, and the foundation is being worked on as we speak. Quests are somewhere between meh and okay. The basic ones almost always work (like kill- or collect-quests) while more advanced ones (usually newer ones) have lower rates of success (but the newer ones are more likely to get fixed). Some of those, however, can be turned back in immediately, so they're not entirely useless.
    Dungeons are around 50/50 I think. Most of the lower lvl ones are closed and there's only 1 Cata dungeon open (Death Mines), but the other half work for the most part. Seeing as this is an exp x7 server, you're lvling faster doing quests anyways.
    It's no secret that PVP is the dominant mode on this server. I personally enjoy both bgs and arena a lot, even though only half of them (estimate) are scripted / available.
    There's a few hiccups here and there (one minor and one major glyph slot swapped places, you have to reequip pieces that you applied an xmog on + relogg to actually save it and relogging while mounted in the air might make you very slow until you land and remount), but Warmane is making progress. And hey, Pet Battles work xD
    I recommend downloading the minimal client and giving it a try. You literally have nothing to lose (besides time :P) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. that should a big enough clue to stay away.