1. Yes, please, f*ck the dot when you get proven wrong.
    Literally what? I've seen the SS's anyway, so deny it on forums all you want...

2. Literally what? I've seen the SS's anyway, so deny it on forums all you want...
    You can't see something that doesn't exist. Or yes, you can, but it's called imagination.

3. Your retail armory basically has written B O O S T E D right bellow your character since your arena accomplishments all happened in 2 days, 1 day to 2.3k, month after from 2.3k to 2.5k. Also it ain't fishy at all that you're playing on NA while you're EUfag ( 200ms kek). Also I don't even have a feral lmfao?

<-------- This worst player here farmed you in 2s yesterday, so I doubt you are permitted to say anything about that anymore.
    you must be a ****** thinking someone would pay for a 2.5k boost, you act like 2.5 is extremely hard
    it's also funny how bad you are at warmane and 4 years here just 1 challenger so u have no room to type bad about others

4. Because of the lack of activity in the 3s ladder, people actually get free titles in 3s. Getting Rival with 1700 rating by playing 20 arena matches only is kinda of a joke.

We can distinguish 3 types of teams in the top 10 in the 3s arena ladder:

- The ones who Wintrade (There is at least 3 teams who wintraded and didn't even bother to make it less obvious);
    - The ones who just played more than anyone else (We can say this by their scores and win/loss ratio);
    - The ones who are actually good enough to get the title.
    Edited: August 8, 2016

5. Why do people fight about arena titles? You can pretty much buy characters/toons with titles via trading section.

::: (\_(\
    *: (=’ :’) :*
    •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»

6. Because of the lack of activity in the 3s ladder, people actually get free titles in 3s. Getting Rival with 1700 rating by playing 20 arena matches only is kinda of a joke.

We can distinguish 3 types of teams in the top 10 in the 3s arena ladder:

- The ones who Wintrade (There is at least 3 teams who wintraded and didn't even bother to make it less obvious);
    - The ones who just played more than anyone else (We can say this by their scores and win/loss ratio);
    - The ones who are actually good enough to get the title.
    At least the wintraders get banned at the end of the season, but yeah just because of 2's giving titles both brackets are pretty much charity brackets.
    2's queue Fotm and get Challenger
    3's just queue 20 games, dodge the good teams and get a rival

PvP is very fun and competetive.

:)
    I like your avatar :>

7. 3's just queue 20 games, dodge the good teams and get a rival
    They don't even need to dodge the good players, they can get Rival with 50% win/loss ratio :D

8. They don't even need to dodge the good players, they can get Rival with 50% win/loss ratio :D
    Yeah true rofl
    I like you, senpai :>>
    <33

9. You can pretty much buy characters/toons with titles via trading section.
    Pretty much this.

10. I will sell u my priest via marketplace with 30 titles and u will be pro :)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Guys go wotlk fck this :D HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Its pointless to play on this server where is 500 online per day, and ppl come and say ''My guild is the best on this realm'' or ''Im the best here'' hahahahahahhaahaahahahaa hahahahahahahahhahahhaha
    Where u been on start nooooooobs ???????
    I love this weed omg omg omg fck u all

11. I will sell u my priest via marketplace with 30 titles and u will be pro :)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Guys go wotlk fck this :D HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Its pointless to play on this server where is 500 online per day, and ppl come and say ''My guild is the best on this realm'' or ''Im the best here'' hahahahahahhaahaahahahaa hahahahahahahahhahahhaha
    Where u been on start nooooooobs ???????
    I love this weed omg omg omg fck u all
    And that kids, is why you don't do drugs.
    Edited: August 8, 2016

12. I love this weed omg omg omg fck u all
    Give this guy a cookie. I do love him so much <3 (bLow) :* xD xD xD

13. And that kids, is why you don't do drugs.
    My advice never use drugs hahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

--------------------------------------------------------------

So which guild is the best here
    hahahhahahhahahahaha :D

First 1234 ... Last