1. So which guild is the best here
    hahahhahahhahahahaha :D
    Who cares?

2. Gentik bestest rouge eu!

3. So which guild is the best here
    hahahhahahhahahahaha :D
    You tell us :D

4. ...HAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHA....hahahahahahhaahaahahahaa hahahahahahahahhahahhaha...
    I love this weed omg omg omg fck u all

5. Originally Posted by Allysha
    Why do people fight about arena titles? You can pretty much buy characters/toons with titles via trading section.
    Pretty much this.
    Most logical comment.

6. why you people argue about titles... even <Salty> is more rare than glad.

7. Challenger why did you dodge my Ret's 3's team last night?;_; We spammed for a good 2 hours to queue 3's and only got Ginger and Mosh's team and then some inexperienced Enh/Unh/Hpala.

The minute I logged to my Feral to do some Stealth cleave you was instantly queueing Vangs with a fire mage...
    Edited: August 10, 2016

8. Challenger why did you dodge my Ret's 3's team last night?;_; We spammed for a good 2 hours to queue 3's and only got Ginger and Mosh's team and then some inexperienced Enh/Unh/Hpala.

The minute I logged to my Feral to do some Stealth cleave you was instantly queueing Vangs with a fire mage...
    Bcos 2s>3s obviously, esp when you're playing vangs cx

9. Bcos 2s>3s obviously, esp when you're playing vangs cx
    He could always play a new comp...

jk vangs hero

Edit: Just found out that R2 mage is you Neuro. So when you gonna queue into us so one team this season can atleast get R1 Glad? Or are you gonna dodge to rival?
    Edited: August 11, 2016

10. He could always play a new comp...

jk vangs hero

Edit: Just found out that R2 mage is you Neuro. So when you gonna queue into us so one team this season can atleast get R1 Glad? Or are you gonna dodge to rival?
    I don't understand why you did ask this from Gungo. He has nothing to do with my 3's this season. No, i don't dodge. Thing is, we just facerolled to rank one with 2 differend teams, and then we stopped playing. I'm currently playing at warsong, whenever i play. You're always welcome to try your luck there.

Edit. I don't dodge. I have no reason for that. And there's no even reason to dodge you lol.

Neurotech

11. I don't understand why you did ask this from Gungo. He has nothing to do with my 3's this season. No, i don't dodge. Thing is, we just facerolled to rank one with 2 differend teams, and then we stopped playing. I'm currently playing at warsong, whenever i play. You're always welcome to try your luck there.

Edit. I don't dodge. I have no reason for that. And there's no even reason to dodge you lol.

Neurotech
    Huh? Me talking to Gungo was about Challenger...not you o.O

So you gonna queue up before the season ends then yeah? I do play Warsong, to cap my mate. They don't play their full time because ya'know...the realm is dead and full of rnds now like you. And I cba queueing up with rnds there...more aids than Nelth.

So yeah hit me up when you queue, I get back from work everyday 6 hours ago, just so you know.

12. Huh? Me talking to Gungo was about Challenger...not you o.O

So you gonna queue up before the season ends then yeah? I do play Warsong, to cap my mate. They don't play their full time because ya'know...the realm is dead and full of rnds now like you. And I cba queueing up with rnds there...more aids than Nelth.

So yeah hit me up when you queue, I get back from work everyday 6 hours ago, just so you know.
    I don't understand why you call me random? You seem to know me so well? Or is this just some childish acting? Twohard isn't playing anymore, Qulx, no idea about him and me, nah, i just don't have interest on this game anymore. I can ask them to come at some certain time to que, sure. I won't still promice that it'll happen. I don't remember how busy was when i was 15, but these days as adult, i got tons of stuff to do. Wana try to get it done this weekend?

Neurotech

First 12345 ... Last