1. PVP on this server!

Why are noone doing 3v3 on this server?
    There is many ppl in bg`s and duells butt 3s are so mutch more fun.

2. cuz server is close to dead and if you always face the same ppl in 2v2, imagine what happens in 3v3...
    exactly. nothing happens

3. Why are noone doing 3v3 on this server?
    There is many ppl in bg`s and duells butt 3s are so mutch more fun.
    Because Warmane gives titles out on 2's, so all the rats just queue fotm comps for ez titles, cuz '3's too hard'

4. Because Warmane gives titles out on 2's, so all the rats just queue fotm comps for ez titles, cuz '3's too hard'
    Ez titles? Nah, you won't get any "ez titles", cuz there's no such titles. You get title if you rank high enough, that's it. Nobody has seen any of those "Ez titles" on your characters so far. How can you know that it's so easy, if you have never done it by yourself?

5. Ez titles? Nah, you won't get any "ez titles", cuz there's no such titles. You get title if you rank high enough, that's it. Nobody has seen any of those "Ez titles" on your characters so far. How can you know that it's so easy, if you have never done it by yourself?
    He will now link you his retail armory with his "Duelist" title which he paid boost for xD

6. He will now link you his retail armory with his "Duelist" title which he paid boost for xD
    Can be :DD

7. Ez titles? Nah, you won't get any "ez titles", cuz there's no such titles. You get title if you rank high enough, that's it. Nobody has seen any of those "Ez titles" on your characters so far. How can you know that it's so easy, if you have never done it by yourself?
    I should really have this written somewhere so I can copy n paste it >.> I. Don't. Give. A. ****. About. Warmane. Rat. Titles. So. I. Don't. Try. In. 2's. For the 100th ****ing time. And yes, 2's is the charity titles bracket where you roll FOTM and get a title.
    Also stop trying to belittle me, I still remember the old Warsong days where you begged Kyle to let you log his account so you could just literally afk on a toon with R1 Glad...kek.

@Challenger Again with that? Even though the season ended I didn't get DQ'd or banned and received my title and achieve...? I smell salt, no matter what I say you will always accuse me of it with no hard proof so I'm not even going to bother anymore.
    Go back to begging a certain someone to get R1 Glad on your feral for $40 :^)

@OP Hey look at that, I call out ez titles and 2 of the worst players on this server instantly jump on my back.
    Just Runkkari got his from tryharding 3's last season when it was at it's deadest point. And Challenger has been triple dps every season without fail for the past 1-2 years to snipe every other team and barely scrape a title...rats.
    Edited: August 8, 2016

8. @Challenger Again with that? Even though the season ended I didn't get DQ'd or banned and received my title and achieve...? I smell salt, no matter what I say you will always accuse me of it with no hard proof so I'm not even going to bother anymore.
    Your retail armory basically has written B O O S T E D right bellow your character since your arena accomplishments all happened in 2 days, 1 day to 2.3k, month after from 2.3k to 2.5k. Also it ain't fishy at all that you're playing on NA while you're EUfag ( 200ms kek). Also I don't even have a feral lmfao?

@OP Hey look at that, I call out ez titles and 2 of the worst players on this server instantly jump on my back..
    <-------- This worst player here farmed you in 2s yesterday, so I doubt you are permitted to say anything about that anymore.

9. Your retail armory basically has written B O O S T E D right bellow your character since your arena accomplishments all happened in 2 days, 1 day to 2.3k, month after from 2.3k to 2.5k. Also it ain't fishy at all that you're playing on NA while you're EUfag ( 200ms kek). Also I don't even have a feral lmfao?

<-------- This worst player here farmed you in 2s yesterday, so I doubt you are permitted to say anything about that anymore.
    Kek. Yet everyday i'm on the forums with 3k rated players who get a hard on for catching out boosters and they haven't said **** about me? Some have even brought my rating up when a 1.5k rat tries arguing my logic...lel. Challenger mate, it might be for you, it's not hard at all to get 2.2k rofl...

Also please know what your saying before saying something, I went to 2.2k in a day from 1700. Then for a while I was bouncing between 2200 and 2300, quit for a month or so when I was stuck at 2207. Didn't play till last week of the season, got farmed down to 1957 then last 2 days steadily got to 2425 (Not 2.5k wtf rofl). I played on US because I originally played with Inde and since he already had an account and my EU was a MoP one I decided it would be best to go US with him and not drag him to me. 200 ms wtf? Highest I got was 90, East Coast servers...*****. Also for the 100th time, Boosts are more expensive on US than Eu (I checked after you used this argument last time) so that's illogical.
    Anyway, I come at you with logical arguments and posts and you just go 'lol u boost' with no proof. So Im not even going to bother arguing anymore with you, say what you want but at the end of the day, I know I got Duelist legit, my mates know it and the high rated players on Retail know it...I don't care what a private server hero who can't break 2k on retail says :D

I didn't expect you to admit you have a feral so w/e :>

Farming me=Queueing as Vangs into Disc/Ret and winning once? Also that game you actually did **** all, you died...rather badly. Sken on the other hand got all my discs cds and then got my BoP and then killed my Disc in a sac. Why? because unlike you, he actually knows how to play his class.

If you lost to Disc/Ret as Vangs then I would of had no words.
    Edited: August 8, 2016

10. I should really have this written somewhere so I can copy n paste it >.> I. Don't. Give. A. ****. About. Warmane. Rat. Titles. So. I. Don't. Try. In. 2's. For the 100th ****ing time. And yes, 2's is the charity titles bracket where you roll FOTM and get a title.
    Also stop trying to belittle me, I still remember the old Warsong days where you begged Kyle to let you log his account so you could just literally afk on a toon with R1 Glad...kek.

@Challenger Again with that? Even though the season ended I didn't get DQ'd or banned and received my title and achieve...? I smell salt, no matter what I say you will always accuse me of it with no hard proof so I'm not even going to bother anymore.

@OP Hey look at that, I call out ez titles and 2 of the worst players on this server instantly jump on my back.
    Just Runkkari got his from tryharding 3's last season when it was at it's deadest point. And Challenger has been triple dps every season without fail for the past 1-2 years to snipe every other team and barely scrape a title...rats.
    This guy clearly knows nothing from anything. Who's Kyle? I got 3 Rivals on differend characters, yes, but the seasons i got them, were during last summer, and the season after that. Nice try bud.

11. This guy clearly knows nothing from anything. Who's Kyle? I got 3 Rivals on differend characters, yes, but the seasons i got them, were during last summer, and the season after that. Nice try bud.
    Kyle is Jdmt you tool.

12. Kyle is Jdmt you tool.
    I don't know who Jdmt is. I played Spicy Chicken with Doomzy back in old Warsong.

13. I don't know who Jdmt is. I played Spicy Chicken with Doomzy back in old Warsong.
    Never said yo did queue with him, the ****??

14. All bow before the almighty God JDMT - unclecum was here

15. Kyle is Jdmt you tool.
    Yes, please, f*ck the dot when you get proven wrong.

123 ... Last