1. I don't understand why you call me random? You seem to know me so well? Or is this just some childish acting? Twohard isn't playing anymore, Qulx, no idea about him and me, nah, i just don't have interest on this game anymore. I can ask them to come at some certain time to que, sure. I won't still promice that it'll happen. I don't remember how busy was when i was 15, but these days as adult, i got tons of stuff to do. Wana try to get it done this weekend?

Neurotech
    It's silly to call me 15 when I just what time I'll be home from work. Pretty sure 15 year olds don't work >.>

Well you are an random rofl, you just randomly appeared out of nowhere after moltdown, who are you? But fine, if you don't want to queue up and don't care about the game then disband the team...dodger's don't deserve titles.

No need to speak to you anymore, so don't expect replies from me, just let me know when you're in the queue :)

2. It's silly to call me 15 when I just what time I'll be home from work. Pretty sure 15 year olds don't work >.>

Well you are an random rofl, you just randomly appeared out of nowhere after moltdown, who are you? But fine, if you don't want to queue up and don't care about the game then disband the team...dodger's don't deserve titles.

No need to speak to you anymore, so don't expect replies from me, just let me know when you're in the queue :)
    I don't know how to contact you.

I was "famous" back at Molten Warmane. And with this i mean that i was known. If you said my name, people could've contacted it to me as a player. I did work at age of 15, after school. No, i wasn't poor, i just could do it, so why not. At same time i was playing Molten warsong 3s at "top ranks" I had Rival and Challenger titles back then, and yes, i was at age of 15. It's hilarious how you're acting like i'd be random to you. Why would you just randomly hear that Ifeelsocold is my mage, and ask me to que 3s. It's ridiciculous bud. If you want, we can discuss this trough skype or TS or something, just to clear your small mind. I'm up for it, pretty much anytime during weekend.

Why do you want us to que at this point of season? To give you some mmr so you'd reach that rank 10 and Rival? Then you could be proud aswell? I will try to get the que for sure, but you won't get enough rating or mmr from us. It's just simply not possible. Just in case, i won't que with that top team. Just to piss you off, burkek.

Top teams that has been inactive long enough, doesn't get titles, if i remember right(?)

Send ingame mail to my characters, or 1 of them. I will check it out tomorrow. Neltharion, Neurotech (Horde) Neurotechz (Alliance) or Warsong, Neurotech (Alliance) or Energiser (Alliance).

Please, don't "dodge" this now since you've made it show as big as it is. You'd just look like clown, for everybody *winkwink*

Neurotech

3. you're both autistic
    Whatever floats your boat bud :D

4. Danii pro retail Duelist ret, jk got farmed by a comp he supposedly counter and then resorted to dodging like the worthless queer he is:

Spoiler: Show

P.S: Nice holy gameplay fam

P.P.S: if any rátard want to mock my binds or w/e this priest isn't even mine, so better keep your filthy mouth shut, thank you.

5. Okay let me point out a few things...
    1. Disc/Unh counter's Ret/Arms and Hpala/Arms
    2. I was drunk as ****
    3. I'm a duelist Hpala
    4. I was capping a vicious geared Warrior.
    5. Last game I queued too fast and the warrior didn't get the queue pop (which is why I'm in the arena on last SS, if I was dodging I wouldn't of even entered).
    6. Queue 3's.
    7. Tdot, it is a perma bannable offence to post on an alt account whilst main account is banned.
    8. It's a bannable offence to account share
    9. Queue 3's rat. (Oh wait, you have, you didn't even do 60k damage lul)
    10. Make your mind up, are you kissing my *** begging me to join your RBG's? Or are you throwing me under the bus at every chance you get.
    11. 3 wins is not a farm, stop trying to act like you know things.
    This is an arena related argument, go join some RBG argument

I'm going to have to report this :(
    Edited: August 12, 2016

6. Okay let me point out a few things...
    1. Disc/Unh counter's Ret/Arms and Hpala/Arms
    2. I was drunk as ****
    3. I'm a duelist Hpala
    4. I was capping a vicious geared Warrior.
    5. Last game I queued too fast and the warrior didn't get the queue pop (which is why I'm in the arena on last SS, if I was dodging I wouldn't of even entered).
    6. Queue 3's.
    7. Tdot, it is a perma bannable offence to post on an alt account whilst main account is banned.
    8. It's a bannable offence to account share
    9. Queue 3's rat. (Oh wait, you have, you didn't even do 60k damage lul)
    10. Make your mind up, are you kissing my *** begging me to join your RBG's? Or are you throwing me under the bus at every chance you get.
    11. 3 wins is not a farm, stop trying to act like you know things.
    This is an arena related argument, go join some RBG argument

I'm going to have to report this :(

7. I was "famous" back at Molten Warmane.
    I was famous back on molten too, its not exactly difficult to be well known you silly sausage.

8. P.P.S: if any rátard want to mock my binds or w/e this priest isn't even mine, so better keep your filthy mouth shut, thank you.
    You didn't need to tell us that it is someone else's account.. the fact that there are binds there John clearly shows it isnt yours.

9. You didn't need to tell us that it is someone else's account.. the fact that there are binds there John clearly shows it isnt yours.
    The fact, that you think that Gayhunter is Tdot is kinda amusing :)

10. The fact, that you think that Gayhunter is Tdot is kinda amusing :)
    The fact that you two once again are trying to join in are drama that you are both completely irrelevant in is amusing :)
    The drama would of stopped too, since me and Neuro have each other's skype...but nope the worlds worst arena squad had to roll in and try to be relevant.

I applaud you.

11. The fact that you two once again are trying to join in are drama that you are both completely irrelevant in is amusing :)
    The drama would of stopped too, since me and Neuro have each other's skype...but nope the worlds worst arena squad had to roll in and try to be relevant.

I applaud you.
    The fact that you think PlsNoCensure is Tdot (or his partner for what matter) is astonishingly amusing ;)

It's not that I'm posting this stuff for attention seeking but we both know how insecure you are about your arena performance and that you wouldn't resist replying to my previous post as fast as you could in order to save face, and so you did, didn't expect you to be butthurt though. I was shocked to see that you achieved Duelist as holy not ret, considering I saw how truly garbage you really are at Holy in our 3rd encounter (we can go through this a bit by a bit if you wish, but it's ok I understand that you were drunk lul). Anyway not sure why'd you talk about your partner's gear (again, in a desperate attempt to save face) when his armory clearly shows he has 8 cata pieces (rest are being mostly ruthless and only 2 vic piecies) and HC Gurth, does that really sound vicious to you?

And before you go "I ain't no butthurt jajaja" you already brought up the "bannable offence" stuff and "tried" to talk smack, you even threatened to report me with absolutely no evidence at all (you might have actually reported me, which makes it even more sad) not even knowing who I am, so yea, my post's well served its purpose.

12. You didn't need to tell us that it is someone else's account.. the fact that there are binds there John clearly shows it isnt yours.
    John is no longer a clicker ;)
    Spoiler: Show

First ... 23456 ... Last