1. Shift+R for Pyroblast... that has to me THE worst bind ever... mybe try E?

2. Hey, you dont have the same binds as I do, you ****ing suck, git gud, rat.

3. John is no longer a clicker ;)
    Spoiler: Show
    swapping no binds for ******ed binds, i guess its a step up.

4. swapping no binds for ******ed binds, i guess its a step up.
    I've been thinking what excuse would you come up with when John gets his glad title some years later. Maybe this is a worthless private server where arenas don't matter? is that what you're going to say?

What if he decided to move on to retail and managed to get his first retail title? Jk, even a homo trash like Danii got duelist there, no big deal. Or there's also the standard response "this is all just useless pixels, no one cares".

All in all, John gets hated for being John, not for being bad at PvP.

5. All in all, John gets hated for being John, not for being bad at PvP.
    Pretty sure he gets hated on for both of those reasons bud.

6. I've been thinking what excuse would you come up with when John gets his glad title some years later. Maybe this is a worthless private server where arenas don't matter? is that what you're going to say?
    Its a worthless private server now, id hate to think of the state of nelth in a few years. Assuming warmane doesnt just close cata due to being dead. Maybe when there was actually competition having a title would be worth mentioning but not now and especially not in a few years.

7. Our intrepid 2.5k Duelist retail holy pally finally avenges himself after getting analraped in-game the other day and roasted on forums! Jk, queued vangaurds with a tentacle hentai party yet got farmed again and again and again:

His mate (sex partner) talk smack right after the rapeage:

8. I was wondering how long it would take for this to come up. Bragging about beating a mirror when the DK is full vicious, whelp guess beating me must be something special for you :)

Why do you never post your losses by the way? Don't you SS them?

Edit: Still waiting for you to queue 3's :(
    Edit 2: I wasn't part of the hentai party, was playing Full cata with T2 Axe (No 2P). I loved that 5.6k Resil :^)
    Edited: August 14, 2016

9. I was wondering how long it would take for this to come up. Bragging about beating a mirror when the DK is full vicious, whelp guess beating me must be something special for you :)

Edit 2: I wasn't part of the hentai party, was playing Full cata with T2 Axe (No 2P). I loved that 5.6k Resil :^)
    By "vicious" do you actually mean vicious this time? We clearly have a different idea of vicious considering your last partner was "vicious" with half cata gear and only 2 vicious pieces but we will pretend you know item sets this time because you aren't an autistic scoundrel like ginger ... or are you?

Nice argument with 3s there buddy after getting repeatly analraped in 2s for days you try to counter argue 3s in a desperate attempt to make yourself feel better even though rated bgs clearly take more skill on this server than 3s , you can que rated bg and test your luck with that though. If you believe any of your queer arena buddy's would be able to help you, you can ask all the arena tryhards that lost to us, heck we wouldn't even need tdot or bull to beat whatever your trash team would throw at us

You still never talked about going 0-3 as mirror when you are self proclaimed "retail duelist holy pala" I mean clearly someone that good wouldn't lose 3 matches in the span of 2-5 minutes unless they actually aren't "retail duelist holy pala" and got boosted just by judging how awful your cd management was in those games

All in all you are a homo queer that is awful as paladin

10. I was wondering how long it would take for this to come up. Bragging about beating a mirror when the DK is full vicious, whelp guess beating me must be something special for you :)

See dani.. this is what happens when I'm not the DK... You get farmed... :/
    They wouldnt stand a chance.

11. See dani.. this is what happens when I'm not the DK... You get farmed... :/
    See now normally I'd agree, but I was playing vangs in 3's on horde side with his main DK and we went 17-4 against two different thug teams and a KFC team. Might end up getting 3 titles at this rate though o.o

Gayhunter I neither know nor care who you are but one request. Please stop turning my replies into 'See I knew you would end up saying that', it's trying too hard :( Unless you actualyl can predict my replies and if so can I have next weeks lottery numbers? Also I like how you try and trash everyone on the forums and yet you give no names...for all we know you could be some seriously trash player. Well then again you got solo'd as both disc and a hpala by a full Vicious Unholy...and you didn't even bubble :(

One more thing. Don't compare how I play here to retail. here it's 2's, ret, carrying low geared friends and full of bugs. Retail was 3's, holy, everyone was full geared AND I was using voice comms. I can tell you've not once stepped foot into rated arenas on Retail, so please stop typing.

Queue 3's

12. Gayhunter I neither know nor care who you are but one request. Please stop turning my replies into 'See I knew you would end up saying that', it's trying too hard :( Unless you actualyl can predict my replies and if so can I have next weeks lottery numbers? Also I like how you try and trash everyone on the forums and yet you give no names...for all we know you could be some seriously trash player. Well then again you got solo'd as both disc and a hpala by a full Vicious Unholy...and you didn't even bubble :(

One more thing. Don't compare how I play here to retail. here it's 2's, ret, carrying low geared friends and full of bugs. Retail was 3's, holy, everyone was full geared AND I was using voice comms. I can tell you've not once stepped foot into rated arenas on Retail, so please stop typing.

Queue 3's
    Typical trash, you expect john who rarely plays disc to survive a vangs team? Not to mention you only beat his paladin once because he accidentally hit bubble 10 seconds before an arena because he's still relatively new to some of his binds and even after that you proceeded to getting farmed over an over, keep failing to mirrors danii. I may not have played retail but I have no doubt in my mind I could analrape you, would be interesting to see that "retail duelist holy" in rated bg

See dani.. this is what happens when I'm not the DK... You get farmed... :/
    Go back to being boosted on retail with danii you typical female homo trash

13. People queue 3s? I was doing 2s yesterday and went 11-0. It took us 2 hours for 11 games. I imagine 3s queue takes longer and you only face the same team over and over ( Really broken ). I once faced the same thugs team 20 times in a row. WTF!

14. Go back to being boosted on retail with danii you typical female homo trash
    Have you even seen my armory?
    I havent touched an arena on WOD, well I did some 2s on my old alliance toon with Luminy and we went 11-1. But thats just the only time I did areans.

I'm a PvE ***** on WOD cos PvP is trash.

First ... 34567 ... Last