1. nice changing topics, i guess pointing out the truth hurts
    Not changing topics, I wanted to know the name of the guy spreading more **** about me. See if I can find your motive...because if you're just another salty whiner like Challenger then I wont reply to you. But if you are somebody who has any reason to believe Maola was involved in wintrade then let me know so I can change my password :)

Edit: You was replying so fast and the minute I ask for your IGN and reason as to why you think I wintraded and you stop replying...typical. At least I can tell your another salty player..

Edit 2: Oh nevermind, don't need to know your IGN anymore Psiho...go back to crashing arena's because once again you prove you are dog**** at this game...DDoser, Wintrader and now exploiter...****ing amazing skills you show to get your R1 titles ^.^
    Edited: August 20, 2016

2. Gm's told me that they will investigate those players. Lets hope for a satisfying result.

3. Gm's told me that they will investigate those players. Lets hope for a satisfying result.
    Awesome news!

4. Not changing topics, I wanted to know the name of the guy spreading more **** about me. See if I can find your motive...because if you're just another salty whiner like Challenger then I wont reply to you. But if you are somebody who has any reason to believe Maola was involved in wintrade then let me know so I can change my password :)

Edit: You was replying so fast and the minute I ask for your IGN and reason as to why you think I wintraded and you stop replying...typical. At least I can tell your another salty player..

Edit 2: Oh nevermind, don't need to know your IGN anymore Psiho...go back to crashing arena's because once again you prove you are dog**** at this game...DDoser, Wintrader and now exploiter...****ing amazing skills you show to get your R1 titles ^.^
    alright lemme post the evidence of your wintrade http://armory.warmane.com/team/i+ran...harion/summary you fed this team on your horde chars, pallzdani/mindsear/idongtgiveafk on purpose so they gain mmr and its obvious this team qued only against you vs none else, after they got fed you logged your mains and gained mmr from them as you can see the disc has 0 healing couple of games and the warr did 10k dmg, also Peter is Indivision's char on his alternative account, 2nd time wintrading http://armory.warmane.com/team/need+...harion/summary feeding this team on your horde chars again, its obvious you fed em its random 3 dps with full pve gear ret then you logged main and farmed them and they ONLY qued when you qued which is pretty obvious, also they are from the same pve guild you are in on your horde ret I would like a GM response here in the topic to track your IP log on Peter and Indivision and to see the wintrade you did in 2 nights. I am done pce.
    Btw I am not Psiho, doesn't matter who I am tho just pointing out your wintrade.

5. alright lemme post the evidence of your wintrade http://armory.warmane.com/team/i+ran...harion/summary you fed this team on your horde chars, pallzdani/mindsear/idongtgiveafk on purpose so they gain mmr and its obvious this team qued only against you vs none else, after they got fed you logged your mains and gained mmr from them as you can see the disc has 0 healing couple of games and the warr did 10k dmg, also Peter is Indivision's char on his alternative account, 2nd time wintrading http://armory.warmane.com/team/need+...harion/summary feeding this team on your horde chars again, its obvious you fed em its random 3 dps with full pve gear ret then you logged main and farmed them and they ONLY qued when you qued which is pretty obvious, also they are from the same pve guild you are in on your horde ret I would like a GM response here in the topic to track your IP log on Peter and Indivision and to see the wintrade you did in 2 nights. I am done pce.
    Btw I am not Psiho, doesn't matter who I am tho just pointing out your wintrade.
    tl;dr

Please state your IGN, which Leveling guild you are in, what zones you farm your herbs at (typical 1.2k backpedal trash player) so you can get gold and your Homo Mexican vicious arena partner

Don't mess with my boi danii, only I can do that you homo queer

Also Tdotsavage requested that you "stop being a bïtch" and que rated bg vs him

6. Gm's told me that they will investigate those players. Lets hope for a satisfying result.
    Tdotsavage once said he could stomp Psiho in duel, 2s, 3s, 5s or RBG as BM.

7. Tdotsavage once said he could stomp Psiho in duel, 2s, 3s, 5s or RBG as BM.
    I can actually see it happen.

8. alright lemme post the evidence of your wintrade http://armory.warmane.com/team/i+ran...harion/summary you fed this team on your horde chars, pallzdani/mindsear/idongtgiveafk on purpose so they gain mmr and its obvious this team qued only against you vs none else, after they got fed you logged your mains and gained mmr from them as you can see the disc has 0 healing couple of games and the warr did 10k dmg, also Peter is Indivision's char on his alternative account, 2nd time wintrading http://armory.warmane.com/team/need+...harion/summary feeding this team on your horde chars again, its obvious you fed em its random 3 dps with full pve gear ret then you logged main and farmed them and they ONLY qued when you qued which is pretty obvious, also they are from the same pve guild you are in on your horde ret I would like a GM response here in the topic to track your IP log on Peter and Indivision and to see the wintrade you did in 2 nights. I am done pce.
    Nice detective work, let me point out a few crippling flaws.
    1. That team also queued against StealthCleave not just vangs. So there goes point one of 'That team only queued against your vangs to be fed'. Also since when did 3 wins become a 'feed'. They didn't even get anywhere close to the triple DPS's mmr. Come on, if you're gonna accuse me of wintrading, at least take into the fact that I'm not braindead and would be smart enough to take them to 1800-1900 mmr where the triple dps has been sat.

2. Taking a look at the triple DPS's match history their first few games was against Faketaxi Wic and Wizor. One of those games (MatchID 123675) Wic only did 59k damage and Wizor did 97k...that too is quite low, especially considering their rogues resulting in them getting every opener, so would you like to say that was a wintraded game too? Or MatchID 125510, look at those numbers, yet you don't call that match out. The games against Y B S S T too.
    Oh wait, here is a better example: matchID 125563, babyheals only healed for 7k. Sken did 46k damage. Did they wintrade against the Triple DPS team too? MatchID 127812 Lolinya (Ginger) did 0 healing...let me guess, more wintraders?
    I can keep going but i'm gonna stop here for point 2. But tl;dr They played triple DPS...**** dies in a sap if they can connect.

3. Just because a team is **** geared (or full PvE gear) means nothing son. We spammed for 3 hours straight that night 'Queue 3's', those guys joined. And whats shocking about a Vanguards/Enhance with a PvE geared Ret beating a vangs? We sat the Ret for obvious reasons, they sat our disc. By the time bubble ran out, our disc was dead. **** even one game the shaman went full PvE ele on our *** because we just tunnelled the Ret all game every game and switched to the DK on bubble. They weren't some random scrubs either, whenever the ret needed to bubble, they got our Priest in some kind of CC, my guess they was using skype. My Horde ret isn't in a guild? And the last guild it was in was Tryhards Inc many many months back...

if you're not Psiho then your Despondency...

Tdotsavage once said he could stomp Psiho in duel, 2s, 3s, 5s or RBG as BM.
    Agreed, just make sure there's no Priests around :^)

9. sad thing this realm has come to that danii is the guy tryharding for gladiator, atleast sayen was actually decent :/

10. sad thing this realm has come to that danii is the guy tryharding for gladiator, atleast sayen was actually decent :/
    Ouch random dude I've never even seen ._.

Im not even on the ladder so how am I tryharding for Glad? LOL But please, whisper me in game on Maola and we will queue 3's, if you think I'm so ****

11. well indivision is the char you play no?

12. well indivision is the char you play no?
    No

LOL. See again rnds that don't know me talking ****.

13. Don't call me friend...who even are you.

14. @Arson Yea we didn't plan to do 3's, we just saw two thugs in the queue and since their mmr wasn't close to our main team we decided to make a second team and play vangs. One of the thugs stopped after a while but the other one carried on for a bit, then after they stopped we sat in queue for a while and alt tabbed to carry my partners alt dk, then waddaya know, queue popped with some RetKFC. Not a bad haul that night
    what is this main team you spoke of friend?

First ... 6789 Last