1. Typical trash, you expect john who rarely plays disc to survive a vangs team? Not to mention you only beat his paladin once because he accidentally hit bubble 10 seconds before an arena because he's still relatively new to some of his binds and even after that you proceeded to getting farmed over an over, keep failing to mirrors danii. I may not have played retail but I have no doubt in my mind I could analrape you, would be interesting to see that "retail duelist holy" in rated bg

Go back to being boosted on retail with danii you typical female homo trash
    I didn't expect him to survive...just last longer than 2 seconds. Also give him a tip from me, Power Infusion can be casted on team mates...so get him to make a macro to cast it on him no matter who he is targetting. Watching a DK run round with PI made my night :D
    So you're Impaled? The **** DK that got outdamaged by the vicious DK I carried? El Oh El! Stop talking, you're the worst xD Wasn't there a game we won where John didn't even bubble? Oh yea there was :D Why are you fighting his battles anyway...he too ***** to do his own ****?

Whats with all the analrape and homo trash **** too? You have a potty mouth men :( I think you have a severe case of butthurt :((

I don't care for RBG's, on a dead Pserver where RNG trinkets rule PvP it's all just AoE rot comps, didn't even bother with it on retail where there are actual good players, just feels like a normal random BG to me, but while we're on that subject since you speak for Tdot, can you ask him to stop begging me to queue holy with his RBG team...it's getting annoying

@Arson Yea we didn't plan to do 3's, we just saw two thugs in the queue and since their mmr wasn't close to our main team we decided to make a second team and play vangs. One of the thugs stopped after a while but the other one carried on for a bit, then after they stopped we sat in queue for a while and alt tabbed to carry my partners alt dk, then waddaya know, queue popped with some RetKFC. Not a bad haul that night

Edit: Still waiting for next weeks lottery numbers :/
    Edited: August 14, 2016

2. I personally think a majority of you are marvelous PvPers.

3. Why dont the people who want to play 3v3 just make toons on warsong? Literally solves every problem. No pve gear, you can play any comp, organised queues, titles.

4. Why dont the people who want to play 3v3 just make toons on warsong? Literally solves every problem. No pve gear, you can play any comp, organised queues, titles.
    Because then they would have to actually play 3v3.

5. Why dont the people who want to play 3v3 just make toons on warsong? Literally solves every problem. No pve gear, you can play any comp, organised queues, titles.
    Sry don't play servers with 100 pop

6. Sry don't play servers with 100 pop
    So fix the population by playing there...tell other people? Easier than crying on forums but harder than beating greenies with HC gear

7. Server is dying, last time I checked a few weeks ago at least 3000 pop during peak time. Now it's around 1700 on Sunday peak. I invested time and money before moltdown and tried to start all over after. Felt all that effort wasted seeing the current server situation, people gave up easily because high multiplier exp, money, etc.

Restarting in Lordaeron, I expect people will be less reluctant to cheat, easily give up after a wipe or two or ninja dungeon or raid.
    Without point store to easily change the character name or move to other factions, people will not easily abandon their character to start a new one.

8. "Few weeks ago" ? more like months ago or even a years.
    Just delete this garbage realm already, no point holding this parody up. And give some partial coins refunds.

Que 5's

9. So fix the population by playing there...tell other people? Easier than crying on forums but harder than beating greenies with HC gear
    Or you guys come here.....

10. que 3s that i can boost ppl for irl money ty ty. see ya ingame

11. What's funny about 3v3 anyway?
    I never tried it.
    Just a casual no h8.

12. What's funny about 3v3 anyway?
    I never tried it.
    Just a casual no h8.
    Requires more concentration than 2's. Also it's more balanced and just more fun tbh

13. Restarting in Lordaeron, I expect people will be less reluctant to cheat, easily give up after a wipe or two or ninja dungeon or raid.
    Without point store to easily change the character name or move to other factions, people will not easily abandon their character to start a new one.
    people will not easily abandon their character to start a new one.
    But they just did... to play Icecrown :D

14. But they just did... to play Icecrown :D
    Tell them Bakura ... Who gives a fck about characters on server where is 500 ppl online xD

First ... 45678 ... Last