1. Bull**** with alliance farming honor.

What pisses me off is that you're trying to level up and there's always some *******s killing people either in tanaris, crossroads, outland or even ****ing warsong hold.
    Are they so bad at PVP they need to farm honor with low levels to get gear? That's sad as hell.

Why won't the GMs or Admins put some kind of restriction level like in Blizzard's wow? That a lvl 80 cannot kill players between 10 - 76, it just tells them that they can't attack others that ain't their levels.

Mostly for the alliances, which are so bad they constantly need to do this.
    Before you ask, yes, I am low level, and horde guilds are so ****ing **** with ****ty people... that no matter if you ask them to kill the one who's killing you, they don't do it, so that's not an option.

2. What blizzard´s wow restrictions? LOL. im playing on sylvanas eu wich is pvp. and theres not a single restriction for oblitirating whole Thrallmar. or Warsong hold. with all the lows in them. oh well. weekly thread like always. meh.

3. Wow, you must be terrible at the game to be too of a chicken and get into a bg. Does the horde kick you so hard you need to feel better killing low levels? LEL

4. this is an improved weekly I WANT PEOPLE I DONT LIKE BANNED topic, you even came up with some imaginary retail restriction that never existed

btw they are not farming honor cause they dont get it for killing low lvls

you know what they are farming? topics like these

5. this is an improved weekly I WANT PEOPLE I DONT LIKE BANNED topic, you even came up with some imaginary retail restriction that never existed

btw they are not farming honor cause they dont get it for killing low lvls

you know what they are farming? topics like these
    and tears, we farm tears as well.

6. hm.... why are this topics repeating,repeating and repating lol its PvP and this game is called World Of Warcraft, not World Of Piece, and what you do in any game to you enemy? you kill em lol, so when i see " R E D " i kill bcz they are not my fanction not for honor, kill, fun or w/e lol only bcz they are not my fanction but i dont camp like some freaky mongroid XD

7. It's a pvp server , get with the program .

8. What pisses me off is that you're trying to level up and there's always some *******s killing people either in tanaris, crossroads, outland or even ****ing warsong hold.
    Are they so bad at PVP they need to farm honor with low levels to get gear? That's sad as hell.

Why won't the GMs or Admins put some kind of restriction level like in Blizzard's wow? That a lvl 80 cannot kill players between 10 - 76, it just tells them that they can't attack others that ain't their levels.

Before you ask, yes, I am low level, and horde guilds are so ****ing **** with ****ty people... that no matter if you ask them to kill the one who's killing you, they don't do it, so that's not an option.
    Wow, you must be terrible at the game to be too of a chicken and get into a bg. Does the horde kick you so hard you need to feel better killing low levels? LEL
    What an evolutionary setback /facepalm.

When low IQ players will learn that horde does the SAME???
    Ah, there is no restriction in low lvl farming in blizzard wow. You just proved you have no ****ing idea what you're talking, you never played in blizzard servers.
    Edited: August 6, 2016

9. The difference is:

In retail if you gank you are just a noob or a jerk and if you feel proud about what are you doing you are just surrounded by noobs and jerks like you

In warmane if you gank you are always surrounded by many *****s like you who make you feel proud about it and you can go on since there are guild who makes PREMADE to GANK LOW LEVElS charachters.

Ganking is a part of the game of course but it's also a part that show how much you suck at it but anyway what did u expect from a community where people complain about losing random bgs (but they don't want to join premade), a community who judge classes for their results in 1v1 in durotar (don't even know that dueling in a freecast zone is useless) ecc ecc.

Think about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4wxzL60t0
    Edited: August 6, 2016

10. What pisses me off is that you're trying to level up and there's always some *******s killing people either in tanaris, crossroads, outland or even ****ing warsong hold.

You need to avoid places like Tanaris and avoid places where lowbie ganker scumbags are likely to go.

11. Why won't the GMs or Admins put some kind of restriction level like in Blizzard's wow? That a lvl 80 cannot kill players between 10 - 76, it just tells them that they can't attack others that ain't their levels.
    Because there's no such restriction on Blizzard's PvP servers, which are what we emulate.

12. to add, the "hard" restriction is 7 levels below yours :) from there on, it is up to the characters - sometimes, when i see a group of trolls/orcs at k3, i just post on global, and there is often soneone who accepts the challenge... sadly though, it is sometimes a little nasty seeing some others stopping you following the story, or even travelling around, by waiting you at spawn, and there are no cliffs to rez safely, avoiding a death spree... <Potion of Lesser Invisibility> is a good defence though, and can save you quite often if you see/hear the [Stealth] sound of the ganker on time!

13. sadly though, it is sometimes a little nasty seeing some others stopping you following the story,!
    beacuse every story has ending =DD