1. Icecrown PvE 5man builds

Long time no see, molten.

So I'm just getting back into wrath and multiboxing (fairly experienced isboxer user) and getting ready to set out on Icecrown.

I'm mainly interested in PvE, ideally being able to farm HCs and ICC trash. In the past (cata) I've always gone 5druid team (mainly to cheese-sneak through instances) but am not liking how that looks in wrath. I'm seeing a lot of blood dk/ret combos being popular, or prot pally/shams. I much prefer rdps (I've found them far, far easier to manage and not send running off over a cliff with IWT) and have even dabbled in diverse teams but find them annoying to manage macros and dps rotations.

What are your recommendations? Stick with my pally/sham team? Suck it up and go dk/rets? 3x arcane mage AB spam? Will I survive ICC trash as a relatively fresh 80?

Thanks, looking forward to getting involved here again.

2. 1DK 4 rets is by far the best team for 5 man dungeons. The team doesnt need a healer because ret palys can deal dmg and heal with instant spells at the same time.
    The team has high single and aoe dmg, no mana breaks, strong single target healing through instant flash heals with AoW and strong grp heal with divine storm (especially strong with t10 two set bonus).

For the DK tank i recommend a hybrid spec of blood and frost and get abomination might + icy talon as party buffs.
    Dk tank can also be replaced with a prot paly or prot warr.

3. I went 1druidtank, 1discpriest, 3eleshaman on Lordaeron, clearing heroics was fairly easy, however ICC was not launched there so can't comment on that with this team.

I have 1dktank+4retpallys on Icecrown and all heroics and ICC trash was very easy. (Way easier than on Lordaeron, mainly because icecrown has better gear atm.) Haven't tried any raid bosses but farming the exalted ring was no problem and only took one night of farming.

EDIT: After a bit of FoS/PoS farming you should survive icc trash fairly well.

4. This is good to know, thanks for the input! Actually never tried that team (I went 4 blood dks/1hpala on cata, though, which was a lot of fun)

Would the dk be replaceable by a prot pala as Jakkre mentioned? What's the main point of the dk, icy talons raid buff and the self heals? Are the side-effect heals (divine storm etc) really enough to take the party through HCs? I'd survive PoS farming in more or less fresh 80 gear?

5. Would the dk be replaceable by a prot pala as Jakkre mentioned? What's the main point of the dk, icy talons raid buff and the self heals? Are the side-effect heals (divine storm etc) really enough to take the party through HCs? I'd survive PoS farming in more or less fresh 80 gear?
    U can replace the DK with any other tank but I dont recommend it because the DK has the best raid buffs with +10% AP and icy talon and DK is also neccesary if u want to do pvp with ur team because he has slow effects and deathgrip which are very important to stop enemys from kiting u.

Divine storm is good to heal the party against aoe dmg while instant flash heals from AoW procs are used to heal the tank and other single targets.
    4 ret palys provide enough heal for any rdf hc dungeon (including hor hc).