1. 8 characters team? Cata

Yo, at this point im leveling 8x bm hunters they are on 55. Are hunters good idea? i thing about change to dks :)

2. mix up some healers in your comp. maybe 2 heals and 6dps? hunters are good to box since they are ranged, melee comp is pretty hard to master, but you can always try, its not too hard to lvl dk's xD

3. yeh i think about 2 resto druids ^.^

4. I wont even touch cata unless it gets on lord level.

5. I wont even touch cata unless it gets on lord level.
    I wouldn't play cata till there's at least 8k players on the realm.

6. I multibox'd a lot on cata, cuz in my view that's the best expension to multibox on, but I stopped due to the very low pop. With more pop it would be perfect !

7. I just hope they make it same as Wrath Lordaeron,both scriptin wise,and pop wise:)

8. I multibox'd a lot on cata, cuz in my view that's the best expension to multibox on, but I stopped due to the very low pop. With more pop it would be perfect !
    Ring of frost and solar beam are the reasons why its not the best expansion for multiboxing. At least not when it comes to pvp.

9. Ring of frost and solar beam are the reasons why its not the best expansion for multiboxing. At least not when it comes to pvp.
    Y'know, from someone who's multiboxed cataclysm way, way more than WotLK and then eventually tried to go back to WotLK afterwards..

I had much less problem with AoE CC in cataclysm, because alot of it actually gets removed from the meta of PvP. Not because the abilities themselves are gone, but because their spec are simply not played in PvP.

Shadowfury is gone. Just about nobody plays destro, everybody in cata is affliction. Even demonology is more popular than destro.

Shockwave is gone. Prot warrior PvP is just not a thing in cata.

Avenger's shield AoE silence/interrupt also gone. Prot pally also extremely rare in cata PvP.

Hungering cold has a cast time now, which makes it much less used and fairly easy to avoid.

Solar beam is annoying sure, but balance happens to not be a great spec in cataclysm. Its only viable window is AoE pressure in BGs while carried by a pocket healer. Sure, it can be annoying against you (if they have godlike pocket healers, because they just fall over if you focus them and they have no heals), but it's not played often.

Which leaves specifically Ring of Frost as the one AoE CC you REALLY have to watch for, other than fears. Shamans can most of the time always save their medallion for it since tremor acts as one for fears on a 1 min cooldown, and you have one per shaman. DKs can just move off it before it actually freezes, and grip things around to avoid needing to walk over it.

If you get caught in a full ring of frost with no medallion, you're either facing an army of mages that dropped them all over the place, or you ****ed up and only have yourself to blame. And then still, it's not a full stun. It breaks on damage eventually just like a fear does.

10. @thebotz
    Thats a good point. Shockwave, Avenger's shield and especially Shadowfury are more frequent on Wotlk than on Cata.
    Nevertheless i find Solar beam and ring of frost much more annoying than the other aoe CC effects because these two have such a terrible long duration.
    Solar beam can be really game breaking, especially when the team is at the same time under slow, root or stun effects which makes it very hard to leave the beamed area. Also from what i remember Boomkins are pretty common and strong on cata.

On MoP it gets even worse, every class has at least one AoE CC ability there.
    Dont get me wrong, I find multiboxing on cata and MoP totaly viable and fun. I used to multibox a lot on Cata and still actively Multibox 4 ele/enh shamis on MoP.
    Nevertheless I think that PvP boxing had its golden times in TBC and Wotlk and afterwards it got a bit worse with each xpac.
    On retail during Wotlk there were plenty Multibox teams that made it to +2k in 5v5 teams.
    There were still a few boxer in Cata and MoP that reached +2k but much less than on wotlk.
    Edited: September 20, 2016