1. Rogues, autoattack bugged?

Hello guys,
    I am having a problem with autoattack on my rogue. It does not work. My rogue do only damage when using abilitites. I even add command /startattack to my main abilitites but it did not help. This happens in pve enviroment while leveling. On training dummy or pvp its working. Anyone know what to do? Thanks!
    Edited: August 6, 2016

2. I know...stop use stun from stealth (c. shot) on mobs. It will make your autoattacks bugged :) I dont know if any1 post this on bagtracker but CS on mobs causes this problem. Avoid him at opener and you ll be allright...wait for fix :p

3. I know...stop use stun from stealth (c. shot) on mobs. It will make your autoattacks bugged :) I dont know if any1 post this on bagtracker but CS on mobs causes this problem. Avoid him at opener and you ll be allright...wait for fix :p
    bruh, wait for a fix? lol

This bug has been going on for 2+ yrs, if you include before moltdown, that is 1 yr added. It wont be fixed.

4. YES, this is the only and most annoying on rogue. When you have in settings 'stop auto attack' (so you wont break CC when you change target) the auto attacking completely bugs. I tied /startattack on every ability but it just doesn't work. Especially when you try to open with Shadow Blades it is buggy. So for now i have 'stop auto attack'off but every time i switch targets it automaticly auto attacks which is very annoying. I made a bug tracker report but it was never confirmed. Also subterfuge is buggy on mobs. If this gets fixed, rogues are working pretty good. Does anyone know a workaround?

(This is also for PVP)

5. Well rogues dont seem to need autoattack to kill you in one stunlock...

6. Indeed, you don't need auto attack, since you already doing a good job without it.

7. Don't go off topic and be salty somewhere else...

8. Well I wrote a ticket ingame and I have got an answer that everything is working fine and I should try to delele Cache folder haha have you tried?

9. 'everything working fine' you have got to be kidding me...

10. 'everything working fine' you have got to be kidding me...
    pretty weird, since on my ally rogue I do have that issue but on my horde one seems bugged

11. pretty weird, since on my ally rogue I do have that issue but on my horde one seems bugged
    That's even more strange.. I hope a developer can take a look at this.