1. We need a population increase.

I find that the 12000 player population limit is not enough and almost always when I login to play on Icecrown I find myself waiting in queue.

2. Donate or wait, they will increase the cap when they will be able to. The servers cant handle more than 12k ppl atm.

3. I find that the 12000 player population limit is not enough and almost always when I login to play on Icecrown I find myself waiting in queue.
    Not to be rude, but how come people don't think more then "I want to skip the queue"?
    Not everything is about you...^^

There is a lot more to it then just increasing the cap and making it possible for everyone to play. There is a reason why the cap is set to 12 k. It is because that the servers can not handle more then 12 k players at once. I am pretty sure that the warmane team knows when the server should increase the cap, so you don't need to ask for it or tell it.

If you don't want to wait for the queue to skip or the cap to increase - donate, log in earlier, wait and do something else while waiting.

4. So what happens if I donate and does it matter how much I donate?

5. So what happens if I donate and does it matter how much I donate?
    Does not matter how much you donate, I think the lowest you can donate is 10 coins - that will make you able to skip the queue :)

I

6. By the way The title was meant to be: "We need a max population increase".

7. Yeah a higher player capacity would be great!

8. Yeah a higher player capacity would be great!
    Yeah, more lags and server crashes would be great. Thats basiccly what you're saying.

No, rather decrease it to 11k or 10k so server would be more stable please. At least for times when you doing big updates.

9. Easy to say to decrease to 10k cap as a premium account owner. A player who couldn't donate for some reason, or perhaps doesn't know about this queue jump system, would never ask to decrease the cap, as he probably could not log in-game ever again, at least while population doesn't decrease by a fair ammount. I believe there will be a variety of opinions, but as for me, decreasing the cap is not the worst idea for now. Even though there are several players who aren't noticing it, the server somehow has been suffering from small delays on peak times. 12k as the cap says more those premium accounts jumping the queue making the server reach 13k maybe 14k even, but hey, that's just a small feeling of mine