1. PvE Shadow priest, mobs resist spells

Hi.

Some of my spells gets resisted in raids(PvE), from time to time, i play all caster classes and shadow priest is the only one which this happens.
    I'm overcapped on hit rating, so the question is, as my spells are being resisted, should PvE shadow priests get some spell penetration even for PvE to avoid this?
    For PvE you shouldn't need spell penetration...

2. This has been in full effect since the new core was being tested on the PTR before launching it on Ragnaros/Deathwing (Icecrown now).
    It was reported to the QA team day 1 of the open beta but it was dismissed as it was "false/unable to reproduce"

It might be possible to get rid of these resists but you'd need to regem all your raiding gear to spell pen just to potentially get rid of the occasional resists, just get used to potentially burning 2 or 3 gcds per boss fight and deal with because it's hard to believe they'll fix it at this point.

Here's a thousand flays on the dummy 1.1% resists
    Spoiler: Show

And here's a thousand flays on the dummy with CoE (165 spell penetration) 0.8% resists
    Spoiler: Show

3. to add, oddly enough, i have noticed this on Pandaria as well, though bosses being Immune there... besides being dummy not counting > half damage, but the question is, from where?..