1. How can i make leveling enjoyable?

Hi! I wanna level a druid but recently i leveled a lot of characters to 80-ish or close to that and im burned out. Also i hate leveling with a passion in general, its boring, and tedious..What do u guys do to avoid getting bored? Listening to music didnt help at all, i really want to level this druid but im already bored at level 13...

2. Clean the house.
    Do homework.
    Wash dishes.

When you see how boring other activities are this one won't seem so boring anymore.

3. Hi! I wanna level a druid but recently i leveled a lot of characters to 80-ish or close to that and im burned out. Also i hate leveling with a passion in general, its boring, and tedious..What do u guys do to avoid getting bored? Listening to music didnt help at all, i really want to level this druid but im already bored at level 13...
    Same for me, I played a lot on official server, so that's very boring for me too. So I use "deskpins" logiciel, it allow me to watch movie or series during my leveling time, I put vlc at the bottom left of screen and that's ok

4. Clean the house.
    Do homework.
    Wash dishes.

When you see how boring other activities are this one won't seem so boring anymore.
    Cleaning house is more entertaining than leveling.
    Not to mention you are able to find some forgotten moneys, spend that on alcohol and make cleaning inspiring in additional.
    Edited: August 9, 2016

5. I use to watch tv-shows/series, movies, youtube videos while leveling :) Works great for me, forget a bit of the boring part :p