1. easy dk spec

hi, im very new to wow and have gotten to lvl 55 on my tank pally recently.
    right now im looking for an easy dk spec to play meaning the less buttons there are the better :D
    id like to preferably play a frost dk that is balanced between dps and tank.
    there is no need for the build to be competitive.
    i play wow very casually doing mostly 5-man dungeons and i dont plan on raiding any time soon.
    so any suggestions?
    thanks!

2. Use a standard Frost DPS spec. A guide to Frost DPS can be found here.

Just use the correct presence whether you have to tank or dps. Blood Presence for DPS, Frost Presence for tanking. This will be more than suitable till you ding 80. For heroic dungeons the spec will still be okayish, but you'll need tank items to reach your defense cap.

3. Judging by your post, you're actually still leveling, are you? If that is the case, then Blood is the way to go. The spec has high innate sustain and deals formidable amounts of damage, while also being able to tank without sacrificing too much damage into tank talents. If you're talking about a fresh 80, then yes - go for Frost.

4. hi, im very new to wow and have gotten to lvl 55 on my tank pally recently.
    right now im looking for an easy dk spec to play meaning the less buttons there are the better :D
    id like to preferably play a frost dk that is balanced between dps and tank.
    there is no need for the build to be competitive.
    i play wow very casually doing mostly 5-man dungeons and i dont plan on raiding any time soon.
    so any suggestions?
    thanks!
    Blood dps is the easiest possible spec to play , requires exactly 3 keys .