1. Lordaeron die ?

When i started to play here, Lordaeron had 12k players and 1-2k in queue. Now, Lordaeron has only 6-7k in "primetime" and Icecrown have 12k + 1-2k in queue.

Spoiler: Show

2. How is 6-7k people a dead server? A year ago the most populated servers had 5k population...

But yeah, I agree to see the population not being more stable.

I remember back in the days before Ulduar released, the population had a peak on 10k (that was the old cap) - then it dropped to maybe 7-8k population. When Ulduar released the population increased to 12k.

It is far for impossible to see the population reach 12k again, when there are more content - people have better gear something that will make the server easier for the people that want it less hardcore - aka people will be able to do the "buffed" raids easier as naxx, voa, ulduar.
    Edited: August 8, 2016

3. How is 6-7k people a dead server?
    No, but it is a very strange when good realm lost more than ~6k players

4. No, but it is a very strange when good realm lost more than ~6k players
    Yeah, it is both strange and sad. I love the server. Sadly there are many people giving false information about the server.

So many people crys about the server being too hardcore and only for nerds. I myself, have not much time to play - even tho I have been able to reach good/ok gear 4-4.5k gs.
    Also people cry because they can't do the raids - but the thing is that there has beem some nerfs and people have a lot better gear now then back in the days. Something that makes doing raids a lot easier the it once was on this server.

So the only legit reason that most people gives me for "hating/being rude against the server" is because the server is not having RDF and the leveling is slow. Me personally is likes the slow leveling and I am okey with RDF being disabled. I would not be sad if it got enabled - both is okey for me.

5. It's just a personal opinion, but I ran in to many toxic/elitist players in the server while I was playing. I probably just got unlucky, but if it were the case for many other players, it'd probably turn off some players from playing on the server. I played back before the whole molten down crisis, and I remember the community being much better for some reason. Might just be me though, as I don't see anyone else complaining. *shrug*

6. We are planning to roll Lordaeron with my friend.
    Whats current pvp situation ? Are battlegrounds active ? 2x2 arena ?
    Wich faction dominates battlegrounds ? We are aimed to horde faction and do not like to be carried, so if horde dramatically rapes alliance all day we will be forced to roll alliance.

Thanks.

7. We are planning to roll Lordaeron with my friend.
    Wich faction dominates battlegrounds ? We are aimed to horde faction and do not like to be carried, so if horde dramatically rapes alliance all day we will be forced to roll alliance.

Thanks.
    Horde for PvE, Alliance for PvP.

8. Why ? Because noob magnet called EMFH ?

9. A lot of people leave when they hit 80, due to disabled RDF. It slowly kills your spirit. It killed mine.

I'm level 80, there is not much for me to do than tedious dailies. And after that its 45+ minutes of standing in Orgrimmar and spamming global in hope someone will notice.

10. A lot of people leave when they hit 80, due to disabled RDF. It slowly kills your spirit. It killed mine.

I'm level 80, there is not much for me to do than tedious dailies. And after that its 45+ minutes of standing in Orgrimmar and spamming global in hope someone will notice.
    Sounds to me that you don't really like much of the game. Compared to the other servers there will be a lot more to do on Lordaeron, since it is a lot more difficult to reach good gear.

You can also do pvp, for example while you wait to see if there are any intresting raids to join. There is also a lot of other things to do then pvp, just do what you enjoy and find a way around the RDF problem you have.

11. Sounds to me that you don't really like much of the game. Compared to the other servers there will be a lot more to do on Lordaeron, since it is a lot more difficult to reach good gear.

You can also do pvp, for example while you wait to see if there are any intresting raids to join. There is also a lot of other things to do then pvp, just do what you enjoy and find a way around the RDF problem you have.
    You joking right? no really, you joking ? PUGS are full of ninjas (at least on horde side), getting gear is impossible without a guild, so you're either forced to stay without raids or join a guild even if you dont want it. Leveling with questing for people who have more then 1 level 80 character have become an annoyance, you get bored doing the same thing, even worse, if you are a healer you gonna get an awful time leveling, no rdf, no BG, ya you cant even level in BG anymore because population dropped so much, the average wait time at 70-79 its over 2 hours, no hairlooms. I'll stop here, I could go on and on...

12. You joking right? no really, you joking ? PUGS are full of ninjas (at least on horde side), getting gear is impossible without a guild, so you're either forced to stay without raids or join a guild even if you dont want it. Leveling with questing for people who have more then 1 level 80 character have become an annoyance, you get bored doing the same thing, even worse, if you are a healer you gonna get an awful time leveling, no rdf, no BG, ya you cant even level in BG anymore because population dropped so much, the average wait time at 70-79 its over 2 hours, no hairlooms. I'll stop here, I could go on and on...
    It seems to me that you have joined the wrong realm. This is a realm ment to be hardcore, and not easy trough rdf, heirlooms, exp in bgs.

I have about 4.3k gs (So I think I can say that I have some raid experience and knowledge about it on the server) - as far as I have experienced on the server, I have never been ninja looted - or almost never seen anyone get ninjaed in a raid. And yes, I have been in a few guilds - done some raids with them, I have also pugged. Seems to me that ninja looting is less of a problem on Allaince side then. - Most gear I have, is actually earned most on pugging.

And if you are so desperate about leveling / wanting to be a healer - gather a group of friends and level with them. Or you can level up as a tank/dps and then go healer when you hit level 80. There is noone forcing you to level up as an healer. Even with RDF leveling with healer spec is more difficult. (I don't know if the staff of warmane has any plans or changed mind about adding RDF - but even tho: the realm is releasing as the retail did - we are currently on the Ulduar part that was released at patch 3.1.0 and RDF was not released until 3.3.0. I am pretty sure there was people playing healers before RDF was released too.

"You get bored doing the same thing" - if RDF was enabled you will have gear a lot easier, something that would make you have a lot less to do faster.

"The average wait time at 70-79 is two hours" - maybe this is diffrent, but atleast for me that is the level I rush the most to get done with the leveling. When I am so close to hit the level cap, I ignore all pvp (and I love pvp!). I am pretty sure the wait time will be less when they release the new season/TOC - most likely the population will increase then.

I have nothing against RDF, I don't really care if they add it or not. I just don't see it as a huge problem if they never do it.
    Edited: August 10, 2016

13. Sounds to me that you don't really like much of the game. Compared to the other servers there will be a lot more to do on Lordaeron, since it is a lot more difficult to reach good gear.

I like the game. But dont like disabled RDF. It makes no sense. If I join a group and we wait for healer, and that lasts long because there is seriously lacking them. I can't do anything but sit and wait. I can't join PvP, I can't go boost a guildmate.

14. I like the game. But dont like disabled RDF. It makes no sense. If I join a group and we wait for healer, and that lasts long because there is seriously lacking them. I can't do anything but sit and wait. I can't join PvP, I can't go boost a guildmate.
    The other realms of warmane have RDF enabled. Having RDF disabled make sense it two diffrent ways. 1. The server is progressive, and as I said in the last post - after where the server stands in the progression there should be no RDF. Reason nr. 2: It is a part of the realm design. They want us to reexplore/experience the diffrent zones. It is creating a more living world and it may include some more world pvp.

The part of where it is lacking healers is not the realm designs fault. The lack of healers is a choise by the playerbase on the server. We all know it, but are doing nothing about it.

There is lots of stuff you can do while you wait. You can do pvp - world pvp. You can help/boost a guildmate/friend, but just not in a instance. Help them trough quests. Do some farming, gold, proffesion, reputation, dailies, WG-quests.

But as said, I have nothing against RDF and I am okey if they add it or not. I just think people often make the disabled RDF a bigger problem then it is.

15. We are planning to roll Lordaeron with my friend.

Thanks.
    ^ up

Can some1 explain real Lordaeron pvp situation ?

123 ... Last