1. ^ up

Can some1 explain real Lordaeron pvp situation ?
    In my opinion it is pretty balanced, but people got diffrent opinions. Sometimes hordes win most, some times allaince.

Currently not many people play 3 vs 3 arena, but 2 vs 2 is active as far as I have experienced.
    (I think they are working on getting more activity on the 3v3).

There are also lots of world pvp, both when you level and level 80s against each other.

I don't play horde, so I don't know how long they wait in queues for RBGs. Allaince don't have to wait long for a RBG (atleast if you play on EU peak times).

Currently horde has controlled WG for 3-5 days now, as far as I know both teams has their ups and downs in WG.

I know the twinking bracket of level 10-19 is active (atleast there are twink guilds on allaince). I can sometimes see people that are twinking asking people to join in the global chat, thats the 70-79 bracket. I am not sure if there are any other twinking bracket that are active.

2. In my opinion it is pretty balanced, but people got diffrent opinions. Sometimes hordes win most, some times allaince.

Currently not many people play 3 vs 3 arena, but 2 vs 2 is active as far as I have experienced.
    (I think they are working on getting more activity on the 3v3).

There are also lots of world pvp, both when you level and level 80s against each other.

I don't play horde, so I don't know how long they wait in queues for RBGs. Allaince don't have to wait long for a RBG (atleast if you play on EU peak times).

Currently horde has controlled WG for 3-5 days now, as far as I know both teams has their ups and downs in WG.

I know the twinking bracket of level 10-19 is active (atleast there are twink guilds on allaince). I can sometimes see people that are twinking asking people to join in the global chat, thats the 70-79 bracket. I am not sure if there are any other twinking bracket that are active.

WOW! when you people gonna stop lying? every single dam day after i finish my daily quests log to lvl 71 character queue to BG and afk in DALARAN, the PVP at this level is DEAD, over 2 hours queue, and when a BG is found it end in less then 5 mins because there arent players. Oh and yeah, I'm from EU and you could say that I play at peek time.

stop lying.

3. WOW! when you people gonna stop lying? every single dam day after i finish my daily quests log to lvl 71 character queue to BG and afk in DALARAN, the PVP at this level is DEAD, over 2 hours queue, and when a BG is found it end in less then 5 mins because there arent players. Oh and yeah, I'm from EU and you could say that I play at peek time.

stop lying.
    Well i asked mostly about 80 lvl pvp, doubt on that level situation is so sad.

4. WOW! when you people gonna stop lying? every single dam day after i finish my daily quests log to lvl 71 character queue to BG and afk in DALARAN, the PVP at this level is DEAD, over 2 hours queue, and when a BG is found it end in less then 5 mins because there arent players. Oh and yeah, I'm from EU and you could say that I play at peek time.

stop lying.
    I have never said that there were a short queue time for level 70-79, I just said that I have seen people asking for others to join at that bracket. And I have seen a few that are atleast trying to twink at that level bracket.

Also, when I write I am trying to tell that it is just my experience. People experience diffrent on a big server like this. I have seen a lot of people complaining about ninjalooting, but I on the other hand has (almost) never gotten ninjaed.
    Edited: August 11, 2016

5. I know that population decreased in the past couple of months, but there's one very little thing that makes me wonder (correct me if I'm wrong). From 2009 to Jan 2016, Warname servers, or, if you prefer, Molten servers, had 3.5k to 4k caps and they were living pretty healthy, so how can 6-7k is making people afraid of Lordaeron die? Better see with the follolwing releases, now I guess only time will tell

6. I know that population decreased in the past couple of months, but there's one very little thing that makes me wonder (correct me if I'm wrong). From 2009 to Jan 2016, Warname servers, or, if you prefer, Molten servers, had 3.5k to 4k caps and they were living pretty healthy, so how can 6-7k is making people afraid of Lordaeron die? Better see with the follolwing releases, now I guess only time will tell
    +1, there is still a pretty living world if you ask me. What I hope and think is that when all the content is released there will be more to do, and more people will stay/join.

7. To be honest, i have 80lvl Mage Alliance Lordareon (Iam pvp player). So 3v3 Bracket = Dead + rank 1 team is wintraded and still not deleted, but w/e. Frost + Disco unplayable, but its Furious so iam curious how it will work out at Rele. BGs, ye you can que, but for me there was nothing to do, after i got everything i needed.
    So no wonder there is 6k players +-, since there is no pvp content and if you want to raid, you have to be in guild, and who the hell has time for that. For some hardcore pve progress, but lets say some of you have time and nervs for it and actualy are in the right Guilds.
    Anyway i guess population will be up after ToC release at least for 2-3 months and then it will drop even more.
    And for those who say, its 6k players online its miracle and so on, well ye you have kinda point here, but if you look and actually make some thinking, what will be next step when peek was 12k + 1-2k in lane and now its 6k-7k.
    I dont think this is the right step to go further and this is some kind of warrning and something should be done.
    Ofc if it was the other way, that from server with peek 1k players would become server with 6k players in 3 months, well holy sh*t that would be just awesome, but the other way, its warrning.

8. Simple. Server rating. That´s wy i leave Lordareon. Wy you think Icecrown is full.

9. It's so hard to find a group for simple pug raids in here even during peak hours. I gave up and tried ICC, was like atleast 10x better. I don't if its just me but people in here tend to hate others for no reason lol.

Sayonara lordaeron

10. Really start to worry where this server is going. I know 6k is a lot of people and the server is far away from dead, but watching how fast the population drop, I wonder how long the 6k people will last...

About two weeks ago the peak was 8k, 3-4 days ago it was 7k, now it is weekend and the population was 6.3k at most :(

Hope something gets done, I know TOC will be released soon... but what will happen when the TOC hype drops? Will the population drop to 3-4k?

I really enjoy the stay on the server, but when I play a mmo I want a place where it is safe to stay... where I know the population will stay high, and the pop drops are scaring me

11. If Lordaeron goes sub 4k on peak hours I'll start playing there again , right now there are too many people and I don't like it .

12. If Lordaeron goes sub 4k on peak hours I'll start playing there again , right now there are too many people and I don't like it .
    What? Do you enjoy the long bg queues? The dead arenas? the very limited pve cus of lack of people that dont just do guild runs?

13. Seriously, I will never get why some players think running/flying from point A to point B just to join a dungeon is "hardcore". Reading some comments here it seems to be the most difficult thing to do in a game like wow. Okay, you have buffed raid bosses and things like that, but the missing rdf is something I will never understand.
    Edited: August 14, 2016

14. You all not getting the point here, it is not dead but its dying slowly as in DROPPING slowly. Not complaining but i'll explain.

From September to February at peak times there were 12k players online in Lordaeron, then from March to June it began to drop to 9k players online on peak times. On Early of July the peak time there was 8k players online, on late July the peak time there was 7k+ players online and right NOW as we speak at peak time there is now 6k+ players online.

I been watching how Lordaeron was dropping, it indeed decreasing time by time. And of course it is not dead yet, i completely agree with you guys but its dying slowly as in dropping slowly.

In the guild im in, seen players lvled to lvl 80 and then leaves lordaeon after 1-2 weeks due to boredness and i really dont know where those people are but im guessing they went ICC.

How we gonna bring back those people? Not sure really but im sure it'll bring like 1k-3k players back to lordaeron if opened rdf. And/or open ICC only in Lordaeron but of couse, it would be unfair but it does grab people's attention.
    Edited: August 14, 2016

First 1234 Last