1. Getting level 85 without a single Hyjal quest

Hello there,

I have a simple question: is it possible to get level 85 (without excessive grinding) without doing a single Hyjal quest? and if the answer is yes, what would you recommend?
    I want to wait with entering Hyjal till after the zone rework. The bugtracker is showing activity on the rework, so I can wait a month or 2-3 with hyjal.

2. well, deepholm then uldum should be just fine

3. after 80 ( in storm peaks which is where most ppl get it ) you can keep farming until you are midway to 81, then just move to vashj'r and try to grind your way up to at least 82 then move out to deepholm / uldum and then just get 85 on twilight arena

4. You can get to lvl 84 in hyjal,but people mostly **** up with the shrine of goldrinn phase,one time the whole zone was empty to me after the phase but when i returned 1 day later it was all there as it should be after the phase

5. Thanks for the replies :)

You can get to lvl 84 in hyjal,but people mostly **** up with the shrine of goldrinn phase,one time the whole zone was empty to me after the phase but when i returned 1 day later it was all there as it should be after the phase
    I know, on my paladin I have 108/115 for Hyjal achievement, but some quests are no longer working, hence my DK "only" has 105/115 by leveling recently.
    The thing is that I want to skip Hyjal completely, because I want to do all the amazing quests when they work correctly.

6. Isling's 85 with Hyjal Bypass:

as many heirlooms as you can

level to 78 in Borean/Dragonblight then to 80 in Storm Peaks using the Sons of Hodir chain until it breaks,

then 80 until 81/82 in Icecrown (argent crusade chain plus under-ICC bit plus Argent Tournament (by some miracle/bug I have managed to attune one of my warlocks into shadow vault so I've been able to do a lot more quests there)

hello Vashj'ir! (first zone only, I'm not THAT crazy) should be 82 and a half by now

DEEPHOLM!!!!! you can basically get to 85 right here right now provided you have someone to help you with the dragon boss and resetting mor'norokk (usually a holler or 2 in alliance global gets my attention if I'm online) or if you think shoulder enchant progression is too overrated...

go to Uldum at 84 and ding 85 with some Ramkahen rep too
    Edited: August 9, 2016

7. Killing boars is a great way to start.

8. Killing boars is a great way to start.
    Well, it worked ;p ;p
    Even didn't go to icecrown/storm peaks :) was way easier than i thought to reach 85 without hyjal!