1. How could I levele the fastest way?

Hey guys, I have a lvl80 character on Icecrown, and I want to create another one, but I hate leveling.

It took atleast 1,5 week to me to level a character, but I have read that many of you just reached level 80 in 2-3 days. How can you do that? Should I boost my alt with my main? Or is there any good guide you know?

Thank you for answering.

(Sorry for my english.)

2. I just finished leveling up, took 20 hours game time 1-80

3. It's game time, you do know that? (Asking because I didn't know at the time) and when I checked, I take the usual game time every other person takes to reach max level...

4. Repetition results in doing the same action again more effectively, heirlooms ect also help its just your spending half your time not knowing where to go for the most part where as other people that have done it b4 already know.

5. Took me 1 day play time, although whenever I go somewhere I just alt tab the game, never log out, so it's actually even less.

6. You said you took a week and a half, but it was your first char, am I correct? As a first char it's pretty much normal, since you lack gear/gold especially untill you hit Outlands and since you don't know where exactly you should level up, and where it's usually recommended to raise gathering professions so you will be able to level up 1-60 without having too much troubles. Then you will realize you'll level your alts 1-80 a lot faster

7. Those of u that say "oh i leveled in 1 day or less", i would be interested in how u did it.

8. random dungeon finder

9. Those of u that say "oh i leveled in 1 day or less", i would be interested in how u did it.
    Heirlooms + tons of cash from main I'd say
    + Knowledge about lvling
    Pretty enough I guess