1. My Rogue Dps....

Hello Everyone ..
    It's my first time to play rogue ..
    I have Been playing rogue for 2 months .. I followed alot of guide and tried Everything i can to increase my rogue Dps but can't
    here Is a Pic of My gear and stats
    https://postimg.org/image/jj54yfl63/
    I do only 27-30k on Raider training dummy on 3m [ as combat]
    I do only 28-29k on Raider Training Dummy on 3m [ as Assn ]
    My dps is too low for my ilvl
    can you tell me how to improve my dps ?? .

2. I also have been going through the same thing. My rogue was the first character I started playing on this server and pass a lot of work to learn to play well and equipt it correctly. all I had to do just because I did not know anyone. Pass through a lot and eventually you really take much appreciation to this class. He had heard that there was a bug with talents but was also resolved that time solved the bug Fire mage.

I understand that a small roll was necessary because the 38k dps that made the rogues who only had 385-390ilv were exaggerated. But too they exceeded the requirements of dps to make a ds are around 25-28k damage and one rogue whit 392 23-24k. now with the current dps of the rogue is impossible to get invite to one ds, even when we have weapons and equipment of the same raid is very frustrating indeed I would like please the damage of the rogue be reviewed and be adjusted correctly, really love return to make a Dragon soul and finish of equip my rogue.

3. My dps is fine, y'all just suck.