1. [Video] BG Situations in Icecrown

Disclaimer : I am not the best PvP player.

The point of this video was to entertain and prove the seriousness of the situation. Most of the jokes said in here are meant to be funny, not offensive.

Obnoxious seemed to not understand the gravity of this situation, so I decided to take it into my own hands and actually record ALL the battlegrounds that I've played in period of 3 days. (didn't play so many on 9th because I was too busy IRL..)

The problem is not the "AFKs" and "people with no gears". The problem is that there is no competition of whatsoever in these battlegrounds anymore. PvP is meant to be competitive, but this system that matches a group of 6.5k gearscore premade ally team against a group of random 4k gearscore new PvP players (or other way around) doesn't seem fair at all.

And yeah, Obnoxious is right. It is "random". But I am not so sure if I should think this is "random" when this unfair matching happens in EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Blizzard who even designed this game admitted at Cataclysm that this kind of battleground system is totally broken and made something called "rated battleground" for those players who enjoy playing battleground instead of playing arena, and set the minimum gearscore (more like, iLvl) to be able to join into normal battelground. Obnoxious' point of "oh, this game was made in 2007 and WotLK was launched at 2010. It seems like they took quite awhile to realize that this system is wrong, so we are not gonna work on it anyways" is not right at all. This is the kind of idea that makes a regressive movement in any kind of situations. No matter the time, better things are meant to be accepted, not denied.

I hope Warmane staffs actually take this situation seriously rather than to think that this is just bunch of kids crying about something that is not even a glitch/bug, because according to Obonoxious' answers, it seemed like no one really cared.

i did not put this or want this to be put on Realm Suggestion page either, because I didn't want to reopen the closed topic. That's it. Thank you very much.

P.S. This is the first video that I've edited for more than 10 hours. I hope you enjoy!
    Edited: August 9, 2016

2. Don't worry, they don't care about this. And in your vids, you got it easy. I'm on alliance side and not too long ago i played about 16 games and won only 2 because my team was made out of 90% gearless people. Sure, bgs are "random" BUT as i said in another post, so is RDF yet you don't see 1k gs in heroic rdf. Rated bgs or something to separate lowbies from geared people would be awesome.

So ... they won't do anything about it even tho they know it's a problem.

On molten lord i did few AV bgs that lasted for A LOT of time and ended with 1 - 0. Nobody could cap bases, gy, mines or kill bosses, people could barely kill eachother in the middle. Those WERE competitive bgs. Sure, even then there were few people with bad gear BUT "bad" gear then did NOT mean under 4k gs. Most people had the decency to get some gear before they entered bgs. Now i even see people with NO gear at all in bgs.

3. You forgot to record the "REAL" problem, which is the nconstant pullbacks from the SUPER GOOD anticheat, and the mismatch of positions of where players actually are and where the server sees them, which puts the server is "the worst" state since the wipe. God forbid you actually face a lagging player, you'd be spinning around him/her for up to 10s without even a white hit.

About the imbalance, it happened EXACTLY after the transfer cost raise. Why? The server used to balance itself, as it was cheap to transfer whenever someone got bored or when things like this would occur, aka 24/7 roflstomps.

4. I didn't read the longass posts above but those guys with 0 dmg, healing or anything are most likely the guys that just joined BGs cause someone left them.
    That's how I got to finish 6 bgs in less than 5 minutes the other day - every one i joined was almost done, but it had a spot left.

5. You forgot to record the "REAL" problem, which is the nconstant pullbacks from the SUPER GOOD anticheat, and the mismatch of positions of where players actually are and where the server sees them, which puts the server is "the worst" state since the wipe. God forbid you actually face a lagging player, you'd be spinning around him/her for up to 10s without even a white hit.

About the imbalance, it happened EXACTLY after the transfer cost raise. Why? The server used to balance itself, as it was cheap to transfer whenever someone got bored or when things like this would occur, aka 24/7 roflstomps.
    Someone Sent Proterean a video explaining the 'pull back' it got tweeked 12 hours later they attempted a fix, it returned to normal the next day regardless i've been pvping as a rogue and ye its ****ing horrible at the worst time.
    Only good thing i can say is they are aware of it.

6. Still, the best idea would be... the current ashran aura... sadly though, that is not a part of the old wotlk gameplay, so it might pretty well be denied due to the attempt to emulate the patch completely - but, doesnt everyone agree it would be great if they could put it to another queue? In deed, the "Call to Arms" is basically unused in the blizzard pvp add-on, how about trying if it would be accepted?..

7. Someone Sent Proterean a video explaining the 'pull back' it got tweeked 12 hours later they attempted a fix, it returned to normal the next day regardless i've been pvping as a rogue and ye its ****ing horrible at the worst time.
    OMFG, the pullback. The f**king pullback is annoying as sh*t. Please, please, please fix it.

8. Someone Sent Proterean a video explaining the 'pull back' it got tweeked 12 hours later they attempted a fix, it returned to normal the next day regardless i've been pvping as a rogue and ye its ****ing horrible at the worst time.
    Ah, I see. As long as they are aware, im willing to be patient :).

9. About the pullback, yeah, it's literally annoying as hell. I was going to add the footage (MONTAGE) of it happening at the end of the video, but I was so sick and tired of not-eating editing for 10 hours in a row.

But this is kind of like the lists of buffs that cause the "pull back".
    -Path of Frost, Deathknight (This is the worst thing because it does not go away unless the deathknight is damaged.. So basically if he is trolling, afking behind you, you are so screwed everytime you are stuck in combat.)
    -Distraction, Rogue (No comment for real lol)
    -Reapplying Slowfall / Levitate on a moving player

Besides all these, I really would like to see some over-see connection servers.There are many cheap servers you could get in South Korea which are EXTREMLY fast that might help players playing in Eastern Asia and even Western Coast USA. (will only be about 150 ms) The reason behind this is because literally looking at some casters MOVING AND CASTING because of their "lags" is so painful as a melee player.. I just want to kill myself everytime.

10. I didn't read the longass posts above but those guys with 0 dmg, healing or anything are most likely the guys that just joined BGs cause someone left them.
    That's how I got to finish 6 bgs in less than 5 minutes the other day - every one i joined was almost done, but it had a spot left.
    If you watched the video closely, the two naked rogues at start did 0 damage 0 healing.. I didn't put a clip for every single person who did 0 damage, but all of them (besides one rogue named Lilith or something) were there from start. However, on later clip, you see the familiar name Lilith (or something, that rogue) on Alterac Valley, and, he did 0 damage! Well, yeah, I get it. You don't want to try when your team is already loosing. But 0 damage? Eh.

11. ITT: non donating poor and ungeared manchilds crying about getting 2 shotted by donor manchild groups with 4 healers. Then the donor manchilds come here to say something how it is fair that they donate and then 2 shot everyone and feel special.

But I have to say that on old lorda the lowbies in bgs were about 4k gs, and they constantly got reminded that they should go gear up untill they get atleast 5.5k. Anyone queuing bgs under 4k gs got spammed afk kick and was not healed. Now on icecrown the average gs of players is about 2-3k gs and they get farmed by donor manchild premades with no competition. I had to change server again because of this sort of bs shift in the community... kthxbye molten.

12. @oohplssa

Clearly didn't watch the video or read anything I said. I (or anyone) didn't say a single thing against people with low gears and how I two-shot or even one-shot people is "fair". If you actually think I said it, again, you clearly didn't read what I said nor watch the video. When I say they did 0 damage 0 healing done, I am not talking about people with no gears, I am talking about people who AFKs in battleground. And in general, most people with no gears AFK in battleground, and what I believe is, that when you get two or even one shotted by people with gears, it discourages you to actually play competitively and you kind of give up. This is not their fault, but the system's fault. System shouldn't place a person with no gears against a person with gears. I don't know how hard it is to understand...

Long story short : Battleground is meant to be entertaining with competitions, not discouraging.

13. Clearly didn't watch the video or read anything I said.
    No, I did not.

14. Do you really expect some balance on x7 WOTLK real full of shadowmourne donators ?

Long story short : Battleground is meant to be entertaining with competitions, not discouraging.
    Force Warmane to ban naked honor leechers and afkers firstly.
    They are too busy fixing dragon caves at this moment.
    Edited: August 11, 2016

15. Yeah, then you shouldn't call out on me for something that I did not say.

Do you really expect some balance on x7 WOTLK real full of shadowmourne donators ?

Force Warmane to ban naked honor leechers and afkers firstly.
    They are too busy fixing dragon caves at this moment.
    True. But well, according to Obnoxious, they would like to focus on fixing things at this moment.

123 Last